What do you want for Christmas?

racketboy

Established Member
The holiday shopping season has offiicially begun.

So what is on yor wish list? (realisticly)

I'm fairly content, so I'm just hoping my wife gets me Skies of Arcadia Legends.

I already got F-Zero GX, another Wavebird, and a Best Buy gift card from my in-laws when they came to visit. 😀

What I really want are some magazine binder sorter things. They look like this.

Other than that, I just want a lot of Iowa State stuff, and money.

I got $280 last year in Xmas money, and I bought a 'Cube with that. I'm hoping for another couple hundred this year, so I can buy a 'Box. 😀

I'm happy with what I have, but I can never have too many videogames 😉 . I'll just ask for games off my list: Prince of Persia 2, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Donkey Konga, Mario Power Tennis, Baten Kaitos, KOTOR II etc....

I wish someone would give me A-Rank Thunder RPG, for the mega cd, for Christmas. I can't find that darn game anywhere...

I always get stiffed at christmas unless i buy my own gifts. My parents were told that i liked games so they bought me a deck of cards ( i bought them a dvd player ).

Ill be lucky to get a punch in the head.

I hope I dont get anything... Im not a x-mas kinda guy. I like buying the stuff I want for myself, and receiving only things I need.

Word to your mother.

Aside from that, after the last couple days of cold weather, I'd like some damn boots.

Hmm... Either a cheap wifi router and an Asus Wifi card for my desktop, or a DS..., but at the very least, a new (needn't be brand new) office chair. The back on my current one is broken, and the seat is torn up.

I want a Tablet PC (and by tablet all I really mean is a half-size laptop) to put linux on. *drool*.

I'll buy one with my left over scholarship money when I head back to school.

Same situation here.. I probably have 2000 original video games, from atari 2600, 7800, 5200, a few 600/800 carts, a few c6 carts, 3do, colecovision, intellevision, nes, snes, cube, master system, genesis, sega/mega cd, 32x, saturn, dreamcast, ps2, xbox, duo/pc engine, mac, dos/windows/linux pc, and who knows what else i forgot, but I still buy new ones all the time lol.

I guess it's about time to get an odyssey 2 system lol..

Originally posted by Supergrom@Tue, 2004-11-30 @ 11:01 AM

i dont want much in the way of video games, i have too many that I need to play before I get new ones.

[post=124747]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd like a XBox with Outrun 2 for Xmas but wanted that also for my birthday and I'm still waiting.

Back