What game would my girlfriend like?

fistedjustice:

Yes, I agree. They are single because they keep dating closeted lesbians. Playing Dead or Alive and watching the Rosie Show will eventually lead to these women running off with some girl from their kick boxing class.

Originally posted by Nelsonpby@Dec 10, 2003 @ 04:52 AM

cute gift Myname! :)

Wish my gf was more into video games. Only thing she likes playing is NES games on the Dreamcast.

Sad huh. :looney

So true. My best friend goes apeshit over Bignose (an old platformer for the NES) but complains about games like crazy taxi being "too crazy" and new systems having "too many secret buttons on the controllers"

Haa, the insanity

I love video games, and I think there are too many buttons now.

Atari was too few. But NES was just right. Right around 3 was too many.

Originally posted by jeff-20@Dec 15, 2003 @ 01:36 AM

Right around 3 was too many.

Three buttons is too many? Um. Okay. Though I do agree some games are becoming far too complicated for their own good, three buttons is not a lot. I think the DC had about as many as I'd ever need. Four thumbpad buttons and two trigger buttons. Trigger buttons being used for menu options and such, and not for executing 30+ button press moves in a fighter.

Originally posted by jeff-20@Dec 14, 2003 @ 09:44 PM

fistedjustice:

Yes, I agree. They are single because they keep dating closeted lesbians. Playing Dead or Alive and watching the Rosie Show will eventually lead to these women running off with some girl from their kick boxing class.

Hey, don't go stereotyping all of us now.

My closeted lesbian loves me very much.

Back