what games can't be played on gens?

I have tested 180 Sega/Mega CD games with Gens and there are no problems. Maybe Corpse Killer. The game doesn't accept commands. Maybe the actual version of gens removed the problem. I didn't check this out. I am sure the remaining 33 games, which I don't have, works too. The emulator is one of the best out there.

PiCiJi

I had to double take on that one. :
wink.gif
:

At first I thought you meant that Gens didn't support 32x or SCD.

Hehe - yeah, the whole SCD/32x thing confuses the hell out of me too
smile.gif

yeah I forgot, 32x Sega CD games don't work but to each

32 x Version(better movie quality) of a Sega CD game exists a normal version.

some games don't work for me like rise of the dragon and revenge of the ninja and road avenger, did any of those work for you?

all these mentioned games work fine for me. Maybe your isos are broken.

and besides, I checked Corpse Killer and it doesn't work for Gens 2.0 Maybe is would be helpful to inform the maker of Gens of it, because it's the only game of 180, which doesn't work.

If something doesn't work, or hangs later in the game, try enabling perfect synchro.

Originally posted by PiCiJi2@July 21 2002, 4:28 pm

I have tested 180 Sega/Mega CD games with Gens and there are no problems. Maybe Corpse Killer. The game doesn't accept commands. Maybe the actual version of gens removed the problem. I didn't check this out. I am sure the remaining 33 games, which I don't have, works too. The emulator is one of the best out there.

PiCiJi

I don't think CKiller would work no matter what because it was a CD/32X game u needed both in order 2 play,

I not sure just thowing out an Opinion....
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by racketboy@Aug. 05 2002, 1:21 pm

I couldn't get Silpheed to work.

I have the original too.

I just got that game from Rumata and i can't get it 2 work eather but Rumata knows how....

I heard it's a pretty damn good 3D shoot for it's time!
biggrin.gif

So far every game works fine EXCEPT certan 32-x games but i think that lies in the Downloading part of the ISO.. so far Afterburner 32-x and Shadow Squadron r not working for me. But other then that all my 32-x and SeGa-CD games r working fine with it!

O and i got Slip 2 work today it's a pritty damn good 3D shoot for it's time...And if u like that game then u have 2 play 1 of the FIRST 32-x games i ever owned...Zaxxon Motherbase...much like Slipheed but u can take over any enemys body so 2 speak very cool game and the "first or second can't remeber" boss has a little cool way on how 2 kill him...u'll see..
biggrin.gif

no no, I tried the normal version of Corpse Killer, not the 32 x one. By the way if you try an 32 x Mega Cd game, a message like this is displayed: can't detect the 32 x attachment

i was told by someone else to press k when you get to the corpse killer menu in gens instead of start

i couldnt get it to work personally, but he says it works normally from there onwards

You're absolutely right. For some reason, on Gens, if you press 'K' on your keyboard it starts the game. The other key to use is 'H' and 'J' I think. It doesn't use the 'A,S,D' commands as the control pad's 'A,B,C'.

Haven't tried and SegaCD/32X games, and quite frankly had no idea what they were! Another lesson I have learnt from this message board. Three lessons in three days.

-<<<<< Anything is possible >>>>>-

Puk

Back