What happened with my Action Replay?

I think that both my Action Replay 3 in 1 and my back-up ram cart entered in short circuit.

When I turn on the Saturn with them connected doesn't appear the characteristic starting screen of the company.

However with any game that needs 4Mb ram it works perfectly.

Any one knows what is happening?

same thing happened to mine!

i'm bringing mine into a shop soon to check it out.

mine was in my saturn when i moved,

i think it got damaged from that.

i also got a new cart (same one) and it shows an

error (in jap.)when trying to play marvel vs sf... dunno why.

anyway, i'll tell u what they say about fixin' the cart.

The cartridge slot on the Sat is really poor quality - some people seem to have luck by inserting the card fully and then pulling it out slightly. Don't know if this will help as I don't have an AR card.

The cartridge slot on the Sat is really poor quality - some people seem to have luck by inserting the card fully and then pulling it out slightly. Don't know if this will help as I don't have an AR card.

Yep that works with my Action Replay and SK Key Plus

I got two classic AR (One was a US gameshark, the other a euro AR) destroyed (Flash corrupted) because of that stinky cart connector. The damn thing failed just when the code was being writen. On the GS I were playing Dragon force with codes, the whole machine crashed and then at next boot the GS was nothing but a useless empty cart. I lost TONS of game saves ... After I got the AR, which was destroyed by a error while saving codes to it. Also flash corrupted. Now it's my third sat AR, which I keep the contacts insanely clean.

Back