What is the best place to buy a saturn modchip?

I know that some sites have glitchy saturn modchips

and I also know that gamegizmo used to have the best saturn modchips, but they are dead now

What are some of the best places to get a modchip for my saturn?

Its a 21-pin model 2 saturn, but I think its a 64 pin chip, I am not 100% sure how to check. Is it true that these are unmoddable? I didnt look to hard but I didnt see any chip or device or anything called "CD-Trap."

Hmmm, out of stock

Are they one of those sites where when an old piece of hardware goes out of stock "temporarely" its out of stock forever? *cough*lik-sang*cough* or do they actually restock?

Originally posted by Cyber Akuma@Apr 10, 2004 @ 11:35 AM

I know that some sites have glitchy saturn modchips

Tell me more about these "glitchy" mods.

If you mean ones that only work with 32 pin Saturns, then I don't know of any other sort these days.

I'm expecting another 200 chips any day now so they will be restocked.

64 pin saturns seem to have more problems to get working but I know they do work (may require another chip to be sent)

I've sold hundreds of chips so either people who can't get it to work don't bother returning it or letting me know or it works fine for most people.

Well, Xinga is a manufacturer and they list them on their website...

I'd say they can still be made, but considering several places are out of stock at the moment (and seem to have been that way for a while), your guess is as good as mine.

Back