What is your first name?

Originally posted by lordofduct@Oct 2, 2004 @ 07:04 AM

and you wonder why everyone laughs and picks at you.

Dylan Seth.... i have to seperate myself from dylan two.

[post=120226]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm used to the picking on. I'm just bragging a little bit right there.

Dammit! I'm tired of being called "Dylan Two" HE is Dylan Two! :lol:

Okay okay.. Fine... Just call me Cloud then....

Calm down, DylanTwo, I usually call you Cloud regardless of your current name.

My first name is Alexander. You can call me that, or Alex, or Alexvrb. I'm pretty difficult to offend.

Noneofyourgoddamnbusiness: Interesting, your parents really thought carefully on that one.

it290: I think I'll stick with it290. Unless I can call you Ishy.

Brian, but my friend's call me droopy. I get this becuase my eyes are droopy, lol. Kind of a cool unique name, I liek it.

I'm a Ewan. Until Ewan McGregor became famous, most people pronounced it "ee-waan". Dickheads.

I'm Marc, apparently a french version of Mark. The reason it was chosen was so my initails read "MCC", though I've never understood why, something do with cricket i'm told, meh

I'll give ya one guess what my name is. And I like it a lot, I think it suits me just right.

I know a family with the last name "Seed". The parents named their daughters "Huckleberry" and "Caraway".

Originally posted by it290@Oct 3, 2004 @ 01:33 PM

Ohhh no. A lot of people do call me Ish, though - actually, it's what I generally go by.

[post=120345]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, Ishy was the best I could come up with too. Hmm, how about Ishums? Or Isho? Well I *guess* Ish works...

I had a pet iguana named ishy.

My name is Tara.

My grandma named me Tara, cause thats what she wanted to name my mom, but her husband wouldnt let her. SO she made my mom name me tara. She got the name from one of the chracters of a soap opera. >.<

Originally posted by Curtis@Oct 3, 2004 @ 08:20 AM

I'm a Ewan. Until Ewan McGregor became famous, most people pronounced it "ee-waan". Dickheads.

[post=120325]Quoted post[/post]​
Ewan? Where did "Curtis" come from? :lol:

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Oct 3, 2004 @ 10:22 PM

Ewan? Where did "Curtis" come from? :lol:

[post=120395]Quoted post[/post]​

Last name. ;)

Actually, on my way through Los Angeles Airport last year, the immigration official made a stupid joke about being lucky my parents didn't call me "Curtis Curtis".

Off the back of a 13 hour flight, and two hours in a queue, I wasn't all that amused. :smash

Back