What time do you go to sleep?

Dud

Established Member
I'm interested because it's past 4:00 here, and I'm still awake. This isn't unusual for me either. What about everyone else?

I go to bed between 2 AM and 3 AM when I'm at home, but if I go out it tends to be later.

I try to go to bed between 11:30 and 12:00, but it usually ends up around 12:00 to 12:30

I still voted the former.

6:30 comes pretty early though (get up for work)

What time do you go to sleep?

When I'm tired :sleep

Seriously - I tend to stay up late - but when I do, I like to sleep in. If I can sleep in, then I get sleepy later in the night than the night before. But if I can't sleep in, then I get sleepy earlier in the night than the night before. Either way, any answer I give to this poll will be inaccuarate :lol:

If you have no awareness of time, and are doing something very entertaining, then you can fool your brain to forget it was ever tired....

...But you won't fool your body! ;)

I try to be in bed before 12:00, but its usually closer 1:00. The later I go to bed, I closer to 7:00 I wake up.

There needs to be an option for something like "whenever I have to make an active mental effort to keep my head from hitting the keyboard".

How well do you manage fitting in with the rest of the world?

Many years ago I did night work (11pm to 8 am) doing lighting maintenance at Sega World, and that was really hard. Thankfully it wasn't for that long.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Jun 26, 2004 @ 11:04 AM

Why no options for daytime hours? I go to bed around noon. I work from 7 PM to 7 AM.

Good point, new poll option. :banana

I manage well enough. I just make sure to schedule anything I need to do during day time to be on a day before a night I'm off. Then I just keep going after getting off work, and stay up as long as I can, or until everything I need to do is done. Coffee and Yellow Jackets work wonders. (Yellow Jackets are "energy" pills, basicaly like drinking 20 cups of coffee all at once. They don't really give you any "energy" like they claim, but they make it where you can't fall asleep for a good eight hours or so.)

Back