What would the problem be if...

nero told you you needed a biger disc size for the bin cue files you were trying to burn? when your bin is only 400mb? i realy want to play TFGP, help plz!

Nero is known to have trouble with bin/cues...

Use Binchunker to turn the whole thing into iso/wav, then use Sega Cue Maker to create a cue sheet (the cue for the bin is obviously obsolete!!), and burn it with Nero that way.
smile.gif

Binchunker's also great for adding 2 extra seconds to audio tracks, which can make some cut scenes out of sync, or music start too late.

A .bin/.cue is the next best thing to the real game, making an iso+mp3 rip from one defeats the purpose.

If you have a .bin/.cue, just use CDRWin. If you don't have a copy, I think you can still download a demo and be limited to a slow burn speed (which is what is best/recommended anyways).

Originally posted by archiver@May 24 2002,20:35

Binchunker's also great for adding 2 extra seconds to audio tracks, which can make some cut scenes out of sync, or music start too late.

A .bin/.cue is the next best thing to the real game, making an iso+mp3 rip from one defeats the purpose.

If you have a .bin/.cue, just use CDRWin. If you don't have a copy, I think you can still download a demo and be limited to a slow burn speed (which is what is best/recommended anyways).

It's fine if the game has only one audio track and that audio track is not used during actual gameplay.

As an exception to the rule I would agree, but my point remains... why would you wanna do it? Most of the single audio tracks you mention are seconds in length, it's not like you're going to save much space by doing so.

Back