Whats a decent price for a Sega Cdx?

Hi

A friend is trying to sell me his Sega CDX and i need your opinions!

He´s got a Sega CDX still in the box. the box is in fair condition, the sega cdx looks very good. He´ll give me the 3 cds that originally came with the console: sega 4 in 1 classics, sonic cd and ecco. He´ll also include two original sega 6-button controllers....

Hes asking for 125 US

Do you think thats a reasonable price? or a tad bit high?

Thank you!

Depends on who you talk to. For an eBay collector.. that's about normal; or even a little less than normal.. for an SX regular.. they'll probably tell you that's normal.. or more than THEY'D be willing to pay.
wink.gif

Originally posted by scorch56@May 28, 2003 @ 01:08 PM

they'll probably tell you that's normal.. or more than THEY'D be willing to pay.
wink.gif

right on....more than I'D pay
biggrin.gif

ask him to take $100 :cheers

Gee ice..thanks for making me feel good
tongue.gif
lol

Theres a little update: the guy isnt asking me for 125 US anymore, he´s asking me for my GBA SP.....

Would you trade a gba sp for a sega cdx?
smile.gif

Originally posted by suppafly2k@May 28, 2003 @ 02:15 PM

Would you trade a gba sp for a sega cdx?
smile.gif

YES, do it now before he can think about it very long.....how hard is it to come by a CDX vs. a game boy advance SP (which just came out)...trade him already
tongue.gif

Originally posted by suppafly2k@May 28, 2003 @ 05:06 PM

Hi

A friend is trying to sell me his Sega CDX and i need your opinions!

He´s got a Sega CDX still in the box. the box is in fair condition, the sega cdx looks very good. He´ll give me the 3 cds that originally came with the console: sega 4 in 1 classics, sonic cd and ecco. He´ll also include two original sega 6-button controllers....

Hes asking for 125 US

Do you think thats a reasonable price? or a tad bit high?

Thank you!

That's a good deal. They currently sell for $139+ on eBay. Of course, you probably can get a better deal with more games on eBay sometimes. Do you really need the Sega CDX though??

Allright allright!!! thanks! hehehe

I made the trade, you got a point...the GBA SP will only get cheaper, and the Sega cdx will only get more expensive
smile.gif

Lyzel: I need a sega cdx because my Sega cd broke down!

Thank you all for your suggestions!
smile.gif

Suppafly

Back