Whats a decent price for a Sega Cdx?

Hi

A friend is trying to sell me his Sega CDX and i need your opinions!

He´s got a Sega CDX still in the box. the box is in fair condition, the sega cdx looks very good. He´ll give me the 3 cds that originally came with the console: sega 4 in 1 classics, sonic cd and ecco. He´ll also include two original sega 6-button controllers....

Hes asking for 125 US

Do you think thats a reasonable price? or a tad bit high?

Thank you!

Depends on who you talk to. For an eBay collector.. that's about normal; or even a little less than normal.. for an SX regular.. they'll probably tell you that's normal.. or more than THEY'D be willing to pay.
wink.gif

Gee ice..thanks for making me feel good
tongue.gif
lol

Theres a little update: the guy isnt asking me for 125 US anymore, he´s asking me for my GBA SP.....

Would you trade a gba sp for a sega cdx?
smile.gif

Originally posted by suppafly2k@May 28, 2003 @ 02:15 PM

Would you trade a gba sp for a sega cdx?
smile.gif

YES, do it now before he can think about it very long.....how hard is it to come by a CDX vs. a game boy advance SP (which just came out)...trade him already
tongue.gif

Originally posted by suppafly2k@May 28, 2003 @ 05:06 PM

Hi

A friend is trying to sell me his Sega CDX and i need your opinions!

He´s got a Sega CDX still in the box. the box is in fair condition, the sega cdx looks very good. He´ll give me the 3 cds that originally came with the console: sega 4 in 1 classics, sonic cd and ecco. He´ll also include two original sega 6-button controllers....

Hes asking for 125 US

Do you think thats a reasonable price? or a tad bit high?

Thank you!

That's a good deal. They currently sell for $139+ on eBay. Of course, you probably can get a better deal with more games on eBay sometimes. Do you really need the Sega CDX though??

Allright allright!!! thanks! hehehe

I made the trade, you got a point...the GBA SP will only get cheaper, and the Sega cdx will only get more expensive
smile.gif

Lyzel: I need a sega cdx because my Sega cd broke down!

Thank you all for your suggestions!
smile.gif

Suppafly

Back