Whats the best place to buy saturn accessoriess

Can you tell me a couple of good sites where I can order some Saturn stuff. I am looking for a controller and that one card that adds 4meg to you video-ram so I can play those capcom games like Metal Slug

I didn't find any cartridge's with Ram-Expansion on that page you recommended, but I'm not in need of one so it doesn't matter for my sake.

But they did have an Arcade Racer! Gotta buy two of thoose some day.
biggrin.gif

GoCyberShop

Have the Saturncontroller and Action Replay Pro. I don't know the exact specifications on the PRO-version, I've got the PLUS myself.

Metal Slug only requires (SP?) 1 MB-Expansion, but the AR PLUS has an autoswitch for it, and I GUESS the PRO version does too, but maybe you should wait for someone with more info to post, or try to get the info by yourself.

Lik-Sang

Also has controllers, no 3D-controller like gocybershop though, but the official Arcade Sticks!!! I was going to order them as soon as they got in, but the damn shipping is more expensive than the controllers! (That's because they weigh 3.2 Kilos, it's pretty reasonable shipping for lighter pakages, like a RAM-Cart and a normal controller for instance.)

I'm just hoping they still got the Arcade sticks this fall, because that will be the next time I will have any money to spend.
blink.gif

I got it for $40 from http://www.buyritegames.com/ , www.NCSX.com had it for $30 and the websites you posted too but I just had to order right alway and didn't wait for the replies, atleast I got a normall controller for $6, I don't think any of the other websties had a regular Saturn controller.

just take a look at www.lik-sang.com

They offer Sattelite 4in1 Cards (which seem to be like AR 4in1) for only 10$

I ordered 5 pc. today - price dropped to 25.- $ in whole, shipment is only 10$ with global express. That will make a good deal at ebay.

Originally posted by ground zero@May 14, 2003 @ 07:02 PM

just take a look at www.lik-sang.com

They offer Sattelite 4in1 Cards (which seem to be like AR 4in1) for only 10$

Could you tell us when you get them and test them ? Because they say it's a 4in1, but the description says :

Product Features

Play import games on your Saturn

For all Saturn versions

Description

Easy and simple Country Adapter for Sega's Saturn

Nothing about RAM expansion, Memory card, Action Replay or Commlink capacities... Did you ask before you buy ?

Djidjo

IS Game Choice Club a good place? They have alot of items at good prices. Just wondering if anyone has actually ordered form them.

I know this rather sound silly but Yahoo Japan is the best place for Saturn stuff. Where else you can find Skeleton Saturn for $50 or Densha de Go controller MIB for $15 or Twinstick MIB for $5!

I got my full CartDevRev.B system plus one more retail Saturn off YJ for $80 plus S/H. :p

cheers

Originally posted by duo_R@Jun 6, 2003 @ 12:33 AM

IS Game Choice Club a good place? They have alot of items at good prices. Just wondering if anyone has actually ordered form them.

yes I ordered from him few times.

sometimes it takes ages to source items but the price is very good...

give chan an e-mail and he will answer your question best he can. :)

cheers

Originally posted by dj898@May 31, 2004 @ 07:40 PM

I know this rather sound silly but Yahoo Japan is the best place for Saturn stuff. Where else you can find Skeleton Saturn for $50 or Densha de Go controller MIB for $15 or Twinstick MIB for $5!

I got my full CartDevRev.B system plus one more retail Saturn off YJ for $80 plus S/H. :p

cheers

how in the heck do you kniow what you are buying? I can't read Japanese!

Originally posted by duo_R+Jun 1, 2004 @ 01:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(duo_R @ Jun 1, 2004 @ 01:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-dj898@May 31, 2004 @ 07:40 PM

cheers

how in the heck do you kniow what you are buying? I can't read Japanese! [/b][/quote]

I know that's why I said it might sound silly. :)

I can and have a relative in Japan who send interesting stuff from time to time... ;p

cheers

Back