What's the crappiest Saturn game EVER?

racketboy

Established Member

I can't think of one off the top of my head at the moment, but I know there are some out there.

I'd also like to know which ones to avoid :)

I like Blazing Dragons.

It was the first Saturn game that I finished. :D

ermm, a LOT of the dating sims suck.. but then it is a dating sim, what do you expect.

I personally thought the game Blazing Heroes SUCKED (don't know blazing dragons, are the same?) I just could never get into it and I LOVE that genre.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sat, 2005-07-16 @ 09:49 PM

I personally thought the game Blazing Heroes SUCKED (don't know blazing dragons, are the same?)

They are two different games.

Whizz was pretty crap, the snes version had weather effects and various other nifty features that the saturn didnt and also the game sucked

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sat, 2005-07-16 @ 06:49 AM

ermm, a LOT of the dating sims suck.. but then it is a dating sim, what do you expect.

I personally thought the game Blazing Heroes SUCKED (don't know blazing dragons, are the same?) I just could never get into it and I LOVE that genre.

[post=136789]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno, I think it was some cartoon/fmv disney-esque game.

WWF In Your House was a joke. How could anyone, anywhere ever convince themselves that this could be considered as entertaining? It's dogshit sandals! >:E

The Crow and the Hulk (both games I actually own for the pure reason of collecting), make my eyes want to bleed and give me an immediate headache :>

I thought Off-World Interceptor Extreme was pretty darn bad. There's probably some random japanese game that takes the cake of this contest however.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot "Iron Man and X-O Manowar in Heavy Metal"... main, Acclaim were on fire back then!

There's that Hakkaider gun game. God, it does suck! There's even a FMV intro, and all of the sprites are based on photos of the same guy wearing different low-grade costumes, like a really bad mockery of Lethal Enforcers.

There are a bunch of other japanese contenders, like Elan Doree.

I'm quite shocked no one has mentioned Virtual Hydlide.

And Blazing Heroes was originally released as Mystaria. It's also a great game.

Back