what's the easiest way to play CD-rw without a mod

If it's pretty much for Chinese speaking people only it's not really that good for most of us, is it?

Hey Cecilia, why don't you start a little side business. You have access to the goods, and it seems a lot of people here are read to pay the $$$. Sounds good to me
smile.gif

Uh, I think thats the point!!! Even if you could find an english store, they would screw you on the price so bad!

Im your tipical Amarican, so I know...

So many people keep *wishing* there was some magical place which will sell all your gaming wonders right to you, at a good price, and in English. Well, you can stop wondering because you'l never find one. All the good places, are all Asian, and if you can't speak Chinese your pretty much screwed out on all that good stuff. I'v come to accept that, so others should too.

All these lame posts about "Where can I get XXX for Cheap", or "where can I find rare XXX", or "Im doing a long shot, but who's 5th brother, whos mother can find me pirate electronic device XXX?".

Its always going to be the same answer! You can't! unless you go find a Chinese buddy or learn to read chinese or something. I don't know why so many people bother anyways! Good'ol USA makes quality products too you know!

Originally posted by Energizer@June 03 2002,13:36

Uh, I think thats the point!!! Even if you could find an english store, they would screw you on the price so bad!

Im your tipical Amarican, so I know...

So many people keep *wishing* there was some magical place which will sell all your gaming wonders right to you, at a good price, and in English. Well, you can stop wondering because you'l never find one. All the good places, are all Asian, and if you can't speak Chinese your pretty much screwed out on all that good stuff. I'v come to accept that, so others should too.

All these lame posts about "Where can I get XXX for Cheap", or "where can I find rare XXX", or "Im doing a long shot, but who's 5th brother, whos mother can find me pirate electronic device XXX?".

Its always going to be the same answer! You can't! unless you go find a Chinese buddy or learn to read chinese or something. I don't know why so many people bother anyways! Good'ol USA makes quality products too you know!

But not pass through mod boards....

Curtis --> I could start selling and taking orders, but its too much trouble dealing with people. If it were easy, more Chinese stores would be doing business with people in the US online. The main problem is you get jerks who are never statisfied and always bitch about everything (Always want something for nothing). Not to mention the people who try to barter and get things for free (Like lame bulk orders in which they offer a 3 unit sale and think its large, and want a freebee).

Even if I did manage to start a small store, I doubt people would pay. Just look at the buy and sell forum. I think Trenton was trying to sell a good quality HK VCD player at cost. I don't think he EVEN managed to do that. And thats at cost. I think someone said the shipping was so high, but what do you expect when you order a unit of that size from half way across the world? Even if you get items shipped to North Amarica, and then pass them on to buyers, you still need to cover you costs somehow. It seems to me people don't want to pay.

And the last thing I want to do is start buying things for people and find out, im out 100's of dollars and people start opting out or canceling/bitching about things. I would have so much money tied up in stock which I can't get rid of.

Fair enough, although I think there is a difference between a HK VCD player (for which no-one has registered an interest in buying) and the pass-through style mod chip that no-one can find outside of HK. It's clear that there is a demand for this item.

I think if you only did mod chips, it wouldn't get too bad...maybe...

Back