What's the Virtual Consoles Game Count Gonna Be?

My friend at Work Nick is thinking about getting a Wii for only one reason: to download EVERY NES game ever made. Now, while I love the fact that he'll get a Wii at launch, I can't help but think of his disappointment when he finds out that the VC will only have a select few games available.

What are the chances of some of the RARE NES games going to VC? Like the games made by companys that went under? Can Nintendo still make those games available for download? And will EVERY NES game make it to the VC?

Hard to answer but maybe someone will hack the system and we will be able to upload all ROMs avaiable on Internet.

i think nintendo might still be able to use some of the games from companies that went under since the games were lisenced by nintendo from what i heard theres going to be around 20 games on released day and they will add 10 games a month

I really don't see what there is to complain about, even with a smaller amount of games they will likely pick top sellers that they have access to. While it would be nice to play the more rare games, be happy Nintendo is provided old games at all -- Especially at a good price.

I really hope all the game they release in jap for the vc make it out in NA and EUR. Well mainly just legend of zelda: A link to the past. There is no mention of it anywhere. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_titles_(North_America)

Back