what's the worst you've put sega through?

Gallstaff

Established Member

The worst thing i would have put any of my sega consoles through would have been when i dropped my genesis two down a flight of stairs with 14 steps and it was all hardwood. it still worked like new after that though and there's only a small dent on the back/bottom of the unit. Talk about sturdy. Also, once i spilled sprite over my friends genesis 1 and it still worked.

been a decade or so but i thinki threw a nes out a window after gettin pist at it

I pulled my Genesis off its stand a number of times because the cords were too damn short. Only maybe 2-3 feet off the ground each time. Still working perfectly to this day.

I think the worst done, was done to the cords themselves, like the ac adapter. I used to go back and forth from my home to my grandfathers house, and being the young fool that I was, I just wrapped the cord around the bulk of the ac adapter, and tightly, as the wire eventually bent out of shape, and you had to wiggle it so it could work

i did a jackie combo on my saturn. the one from either vf3 or 4 where he kicks like 5 times. but i think the worst had to of been the sandpaper...lets just leave it as that.

got very pissed with a game, took all wires out of the back of my sega genesis, with a good 35 feet of empty hallway, i held the dam thing at arms length, droped it...and kicked it like a football (many times).

I have never abused my things in such ways. Thats why everything looks fresh from the box! Thats the same, even with items which turn yellow over time after non use. I put them in plastic containers, which seal in all that brand new store baught goodness!
smile.gif

In fact, here is a pack of old stuff I gave to my cousin, but because the GD3 isn't as good as a UFO, I think he may be trying to sell it in exchange for a UFO. The image is just kinda grainy but the actualy items are perfectly new looking.

www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/Cc_gd3.jpg

I chopped up a dead model 2 main board for it's RGB encoder and ripped off the 64 pin IC from the CD board to help me trace tracks.

I'd never hurt any of my Segas
love.gif

Closest I've got to it is salvaging dead systems for parts.

i softly - no power in it!! - banged my first game gear at the wall while playing chrystal warriors and the display broke completely...
angry.gif

I have the shell from a mega CD under my desk, things i buy new i keep safe. Just got a new gamecube for the sole purpose of beating the crap out of pikachu :) i have kept all the packaging and will be keeping it mint.

Though i have taken a sledgehammer to things in the past but they were broken already

Installed a mod in one of my saturns a while back and when I turned it on it started smoking. Was quite comical actually, I didn't bother to see what happened just hucked the bastad in the garbage hehe.

Back