Whats your favorite Comic Book Series?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I Hunt Monsters is what I am currently reading and am loving every comic that they release. Monsters, magic, guns, comedy, and a hot vampire chick. Does it get any better?

Sailor Moon.

The only comic/manga I'd ever taken an interest in.

Of course, this was during those three or four years that Sailor Moon completely controlled every aspect of my life. :D

Favorite: Love & Rockets -- best comic series ever, I don't think I need to elaborate. edit - guess I should say that I prefer Jaime's work, but I like it all.

Favorites when I was a kid: Fantastic Four, Floyd Gottfredson Mickey Mouse and Carl Barks Donald Duck comics.

Also Krazy Kat & Little Nemo get honorable mentions.

when i collected i collected wolverine and x-men mainly. i also had a lot of tmnt comics. spiderman was another series i liked. and right now i read the comic in the paper i read zits even though i'm getting to old for it's humor and i forget what the other is it has some genius kid in it and his family fox trot maybe no idea.

Currently: JLA, JSA, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, GI Joe, Transformers (when they were printing thme)

Well younger: nearly every title Marvel spanked out. Also, many of Valiant's books.

Hideo Yamamoto's mangas, Koroshiya-1 and Homunculus. I've never read any of his older stuff though, I don't know if those were any good or not.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Thu, 2005-06-23 @ 09:50 PM

I Hunt Monsters is what I am currently reading and am loving every comic that they release. Monsters, magic, guns, comedy, and a hot vampire chick. Does it get any better?

[post=135680]Quoted post[/post]​

You forgot to mention... THE CAR!!! :rant

Back