Whats your favorite music to swap out for?

Shitface

Member
Can you put your own songs onto a game that has music tracks? If you can that is great. I love putting my own soundtrack into games. If you cant do that then........ we can all ....... or...... yes.
 

mal

Member
If the game uses CD tracks for the audio, then yes.

If the game generates it's own music, then not easily (if at all).
 

AntiPasta

New Member
I put Ocean Machine into Vib Ribbon for PSX... really changes the atmosphere
 

racketboy

Member
Originally posted by mal@May 23, 2003 @ 03:18 PM

It depends. Some do and some don't.

If you want to try, don't hold back; CDRs are cheap.

I was just curious


Can't really think of a Saturn game that I'd want to change.

now I do want to get around to changing the music on Crazy Taxi (nonstop Offspring) and MvC2 (elevator music) but that's a different subject
 

Pyrite

New Member
I hate all the racing musics on Sega Rally I wouldn´t mind changing them and I will as soon as I get another box of cdr´s
 

racketboy

Member
Originally posted by Zheræ@May 23, 2003 @ 06:13 PM

I hate all the racing musics on Sega Rally I wouldn´t mind changing them and I will as soon as I get another box of cdr´s

now if you can get rid of the guy that yells "oh no!" or whatever over and over again (I'm not the best at that game), I'd be happy
 

Pyrite

New Member
Don´t forget when he says "baby"
when we do a nice curve or jump. Daytona USA has some rich stuff too but I wouldn´t change them its a classic
 

racketboy

Member
Originally posted by Zheræ@May 23, 2003 @ 07:02 PM

Don´t forget when he says "baby"
when we do a nice curve or jump.

I guess I was never good enough to pull that off


I suck at driving games -- I need to get myself a wheel or something
 

Taelon

Member
Cool thread
but as I see a mention of Fighters Megamix... I happen to remember how much I hate the fact that in FMM, the music restarts with EACH SINGLE ROUND instead of playing throughout the entire stage like in any other fighter. Why, oh, why did AM2 do that... I wish that game could be hacked to let the music play between fights...

As for Sega Rally, sure there ought to be a way to find the sampled voices in the ISO and mute out the "oh, no!" part if, um, Mr. Pac-Man Smiley so desires
 

Tagrineth

New Member
Originally posted by Taelon@May 23, 2003 @ 08:51 PM

Cool thread
but as I see a mention of Fighters Megamix... I happen to remember how much I hate the fact that in FMM, the music restarts with EACH SINGLE ROUND instead of playing throughout the entire stage like in any other fighter. Why, oh, why did AM2 do that... I wish that game could be hacked to let the music play between fights...

As for Sega Rally, sure there ought to be a way to find the sampled voices in the ISO and mute out the "oh, no!" part if, um, Mr. Pac-Man Smiley so desires

Ooh. Nevermind then, not replacing with songs. I dont' want to hear the first 30 seconds of my favourite songs over and over and over again <_<

Maybe I'll do it on Daytona USA instead
 
Top