.Whats your favorite Nirvana song?

Oh yeah! Louis Armstrong's "Give Me a Kiss to Build a Dream On". That became one of my favorites after I played Fallout 2 for the first time.

What's wrong with rap? Hold on, let me rephrase that: What's wrong with rap from back in the day? I understand if you hate Current Rap (From No Limit on....), but Tupac, Eazy-E, NWA, Ice Cube, Biggie Smalls, and a bunch of others came out with some great titles! But yeah, current rap = C-RAP< or just as easily: CRAP.

i hate rap in all its forms...and dont get me started on that rap nu-metal bs
angry.gif

I don't know what the fark rap nu-metal is, but anyways, it's too bad you hate rap...but don't despair, as I have a wide range of musical taste, so you can just ignore all the rap I list, and listen to the rest! Hooray! Problem solved!

Originally posted by cww80@July 18 2002, 2:14 am

i hate rap in all its forms...and dont get me started on that rap nu-metal bs
angry.gif

I like rap, but I agree about shitty rap nu-metal.

I think "It's goin Down" is an example of that genre.

Ok, please, someone enlighten me on what the fark "rap nu-metal" is. Thanks!

I think all nu-metal features crappy rap in some form in it.

I wouldn't know though coz I try to avoid it at all costs
biggrin.gif

Nu-Metal is basicaly metal combined with another form of music, limp bizkit and linkin park are good examples that jim stated, although the "True" Nu-metal come sin the form of Slipknot, Mudvayne, and System of a Down

here's a choice band that probably alot of you havent listened to... Finger Eleven... check out Tip or basically anything from thier first album. Amazing stuff. Lots of hooks and rhythmic changes

Back