What's your most anticipated game release?

ive been looking forward to get zelda twilight princess but who knows if ill ever see it on my cube :/

Wow, good to see that Sam & Max 2 is alive again, I didn't know that. I guess the original creator got the rights back then? I still need to give Bone a try as well.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to:

Ibara (PS2)

The Elder Scrolls : Oblivion (PC) -- although less so after I heard about all the cuts in the game

Zelda (GC)

Under Defeat (DC) -- looks dope but I don' t know when I'll be able to get it

Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden would be on the list, but it's already out. 😉

Current Generation:

King of Fighters Neowave

King of Fighters Rebout

King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2

Zelda Twilight Princess

Odama

Next-Generation:

King of Fighters XI

King of Fighters Maximum Impact 3

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (Those three games now give me reason to pick up a 360).

Virtua Fighter 5

Zelda, hands down, Zelda! And yes, we'll see it on the cube 🙂. I wouldn't be suprised to see some enhancements when played on the revolution though.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Tue, 2006-01-31 @ 03:27 PM

Zelda, hands down, Zelda! And yes, we'll see it on the cube 🙂. I wouldn't be suprised to see some enhancements when played on the revolution though.

[post=143977]Quoted post[/post]​

i got worried for a little bit heard rumors bout the cube version gettin canned the screens look great i plan on gettin the revolution but i still want this for cube it looks like the last title from what i see this year too

No, Mr Miyamoto (ya, messed the spelling up, shoot me) said they WILL release it for cube. They are also throwing in a killer bonus disc that will more than make up for the wait he said.

Count me as another vote for Twilight Princess. Frankly very few games that come out these days get me excited, although I will say that Dragon Quest 8 was excellent.

Back