[v1.0 Released] English translation patch for "Trizeal".

derek (ateam)

Pluto Supporter
Nobody asked for it, but here it is anyway! Proud to release v1.0 of my English translation patch for the SEGA Dreamcast game "Trizeal".

A lot more work went into this game's patch development than I originally anticipated...

Not only did I implement a half-width font hack for text, but I also implemented an in-game button combo for toggling unlimited continues on and off (a brand new feature of this patch, obviously).

A visual indicator, shown below, alerts players to this toggle's status.

A complete list of changes for this patch are listed below.

• A half-width font has been implemented.
  • An in-game button combination has been implemented to toggle unlimited continues on/off (see Unlimited Continues Feature).
  • Set default display mode to fill the entire screen, fixing original bug causing text to be cut off on the left and right.
  • All textures/graphics have been translated into English and re-rendered.
  • "Triangle Service" logo that appears on boot-up splash screen has been updated to a better version.
  • "Shooting Love" logo that appears on boot-up splash screen has been updated to a better version.
  • All in-game text has been translated and appears in English.
  • Inconsistencies and errors for pre-existing English have been corrected.
  • A 100% fully unlocked save has been provided (see Fully Unlocked Save).
  • VMU save file metadata has been translated and appears in English.
  • VMU save icon appears in English.
  • Added missing disc art PVR texture for users of GDmenu.

For other details about the patch, please check the GitHub project page linked in the first post.

If you're feeling generous and want to contribute to my ongoing Dreamcast endeavors, head on over to DreamcastForever.com and click "Contact" for the PayPal donation link.

DOWNLOAD PATCH / VIEW README
GitHub - DerekPascarella/Trizeal-EnglishPatchDreamcast: About English translation patch for the Sega Dreamcast game "Trizeal".

Trizeal (English - v1.0) [GDI].zip
147.91 MB file on MEGA

Trizeal (English - v1.0).cdi
769.19 MB file on MEGA

TWITTER POST

Last edited:
Back