Wheeeee i got a duo ;) but can't use it yet :(

My Duo got shipped over, take a look.

duo.jpg
It's the Jap model, came in pretty good condition with the box (not shown). 11 games, 1 memory card, 1 arcade card duo. Can't play it yet tho because I found out my stepdown transformer (the big bulky thing with the outlets on it) had it's cord partially chewed by the family dog. I'll be testing it out tomorrow with the games I got with it, after that I'll be testing out the images I have on my computer and if they work, well then happy downloading FAKK2
tongue.gif
. Check my current list here.

Just a quick note on your list
smile.gif

Shubibinman 3 aka Shockman 3

The full name of the game is Kaizou Ningen Shubibinman. Also, Kaizou Ningen Shubibinman 2 was the one brough over as Shockman so using screwed import number that would make Kaizou Ningen Shubibinman 3 Shockman 2
smile.gif
Which is funny cuz then Kaizou Ningen Shubibinman would be Shockman Zero yet Kaizou Ningen Shubibinman Zero was released on Bandai Satellaview so would that be Shockman Negative One?
smile.gif

What ever is not on Haukke's server will eventually make it there, I'm testing them out at the moment, should be done by monday. Already having trouble with a few games tho....

As long as goofy naming schemes are on the table, I'm pretty sure that the the B in "BS" stands for Broadcast, not Bandai, contrary to 100+ websites out there. AFAIK Bandai had nothing at all to do with it - if they did, where are the crappy franchise games for it?
tongue.gif

Wow, Im jealous...very nice duo system.
smile.gif
Allthough I must say, Unless the RIGG releases state that they are Perfect releases Ive found out they are utter crap releases!! Yes they told me nothing is wrong with thier releases, but they lied!! Download and play Dragon Slayer and watch the entire beginning intro..."That was ten year......" and silence....duh!! Thats not anywhere near complete....they should NOT release games like this. It makes them look like a pack of retards!! How many of them are in RIGG? 20, 30 and they are all too stupid to even notice that most of thier releases are incomplete crap!!
tongue.gif
Very sad indeed....Oh and one other thing I released Beyond Shadowgate, and Dungeon Explorer II....not RIGG.
smile.gif
I still will go ahead and take whatever games you got, but note...RIGG is not a good release group...thier games speak for themselves...allmost all of them are incomplete like Dragon Slayer....I know because I used to own the origonals and I know what the games sound like when they are complete....oh well.... Xai enjoy your duo....its a superb system!! And do NOT use it without the transformer or you will ruin the system on usa voltage after time.

From what I've seen so far the RIGG games seem fine, my download for Dragon Slayer seems to have been the only one with something wrong, I'm going to try redownload it. As for the voltage, I bought a voltage converter (switches to 100 Volts) so it should be all good.

I would suggest to anyone to go with a Duo-R/RX system. Not only have I heard it's built like a brick, but it looks just plain cool! I own one and it's still my favorite system.
heart.gif

I don't have the kinda money to buy a R/RX
tongue.gif
, the original was about half the price of an R unit. I've heard the laser is of better quality on the newer units tho, probably true.

I own two US Duo systems, and I never have problems with them. I don't understand how some people say that the standard Duo, both Jap and US, are built to break. I say it's all in how you care for them. Just like a baby, they don't bounce when dropped.
wink.gif

no kidding...I would like to get the DuoR one day.
smile.gif
Then again its nice to dream.
tongue.gif

I have a somewhat decent collection of PCE/TG16 goodies. Which includes Duo-R, 2 Turbo Duo, 2 Turbo Grafx 16/CD (1 for sale on here), Turbo Express, White PC-Engine, and close to 80 games spanning US and Jap HuCards, CDs, SCDs, and ACDs. I love my collection.
biggrin.gif

damn KBW thats pretty nice. I only got the Duo USA version, an Arcade Card Duo and about 100 or so games...I should have Never sold all my Duo stuff in the past for Samurai Shodown NeoGeo home cart.
tongue.gif

Back