When dumb people do dumb things.

AHAHAHAHA what the hell was that stunt supposed to be. The guy that jumped looked like he broke his tail bone, I'm suprised the guy he was carrying didn't DIE!

I'm surprised the guy on the receiving end didn't break his neck.

croak.gif

Originally posted by berty

Some people shouldn't be alowed to reproduce. Have them spayed.

triple harsh. You not just called that dumb and should never reproduce. You also called them lil' girls. Give woman a break, they don't watch that wrestling crap. The best part of these guys obviousily ran down the mothers leg.

reminds me of a comic i once read. A man standing at a door introducing a work mate to his family:

"This is my lovely wife, my daughter amanda and my son blowjob, because thats what he should of been."

And the boy is over in the living room smashing his head into the wall while watching some jackass similar show on the tv.

Originally posted by lordofduct+Sun, 2005-03-20 @ 12:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lordofduct @ Sun, 2005-03-20 @ 12:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-berty

Some people shouldn't be alowed to reproduce. Have them spayed.

triple harsh. You not just called that dumb and should never reproduce. You also called them lil' girls. Give woman a break, they don't watch that wrestling crap. The best part of these guys obviousily ran down the mothers leg.

reminds me of a comic i once read. A man standing at a door introducing a work mate to his family:

"This is my lovely wife, my daughter amanda and my son blowjob, because thats what he should of been."

And the boy is over in the living room smashing his head into the wall while watching some jackass similar show on the tv.

[post=131878]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b][/quote]

Sorry, maximum respect to all females. Spayed means the removal of the testicals, so i didn't mean to in-advertantly call them lil-girls.

But at the rate those two are going im sure that it wont be long til that get the job done themselves. Seriously, these guys are idiots.

actually castration is the removal of testicles. Spay is the removal of the ovaries. Also I was just being sarcastic with that comment about the woman before.

There is no sarcasm detector on the market that can withstand the high concentrated levels of sarcasm and wit here. Mine has been overloaded by mal, lordofduct and myself.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Sun, 2005-03-20 @ 07:35 PM

I sell a rebuild kit for 50 bucks shipped. It's even strionger than stock!

[post=131896]Quoted post[/post]​

I may have to get another before i get myself into any trouble. Ill keep your offer in mind.

Back