Where can I get a MuitiBIOS EPROM

Hi people.

So, I want to ask where can I buy one EPROM (if someone want to send one, don't be shy) :D , the MultiBIOS chip. Because I want to play my japanese games in my american SegaCD.

I know sometinhg about circuits, maybe I could make one.

And how I install this? I have the two SegaCD's models, but I want to try in the second model.

If you might have an idea, please post here!!!

-----------------------

Signature

-----------------------

Visit my SegaCD site (in portuguese): http://segacdfan.vilabol.uol.com.br/index.htm

There have two games for download!!!

They have a search tool for a reason up at the top of this page. Arakon the guy who did the multi bios hangs out here at SX and here is his tutorial.

As for finding the eprom itself, I don't think Arakon has them anymore. SO, heh, you can try getting your hand on an empty one and flashing it yourself.

Or you can try converting your Japanese games to play on your American system using the ConvSCD110 program.

I've converted Ninja Warriors, Anet Futatabi, Night Striker, Urusei Yatsura - My Dear Friends, Cyborg 009, Devastator, and Shadow Run to play on my SEGA CDX.

On the lil' tool bar on the left theres a link, it says "Help & Faq"... click there and go to Sega CD Utilities.

I would like to buy a multibios, too.

Where can we buy it? :drool:

Or can anyone give me a instruction how I can write my own multibios? :huh

The SCDConvert programm "isn`t working", because my Sega CD system does not work when I plug in my 60Hz modded Mega Drive. And I wanna play the us-games with real 60Hz...

I know that I can switch to 60Hz after the sega cd has started the game, so that the region check don`t recognize the game as another region, but I wanna mod my Sega CD...

PLEASE can anyone help? :bow

TNX

wolfchild

Back