Where can you get a Saturn Satellite cartridge?

Where can you get a Saturn Satellite cartridge?I am just looking for a way to play my backup's without swaping.

Also where can you get a modboard?I looked at lik-sang but there are no links for a Sega Saturn only newer systems.

I have a Sega Saturn with a round power switch.Thanks for helping a Sega Saturn newbi out.

I know I am going to be flamed for this.

But I still don't see a Saturn Section or classic section...

The two links you showed me took me to the same Home Page of lik-sang.Anyone want to take a look?Maybe lik-sang did away with the Saturn section?

Lik-Sang is a reputable vendor with a fairly wide selection of neat video game stuff, so a lot of people think of them first. Incidentally, National Console Support also carries the ST-Key, which is basically the same thing as the Satellite. If you're going to get a cartridge, however, I strongly recommend spending the additional cash to move up to an Action Replay 4M Plus, particularly if you have any interest in later Capcom or SNK ports.

Edit: just noticed your difficulty in getting to Lik-Sang. If you happen to end up here, then you are a victim of some kind of evil plot to keep people away from a neat Hong Kong retailer and push a crappy, dishonest American retailer on them instead. If you can, find an anonymizing web proxy or some other means of requesting Lik-Sang from a machine besides your own - it's still there, as is the Classics section.

(Edited by ExCyber at 9:50 pm on Jan. 19, 2002)

Sorry guys.I have looked and looked still no pc stuff or classic section.

Has anyone looked lately to see if it is still there?

Every link posted on this tread takes you to the home page.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe my browser won't let me view it for some strange reason.

So if anyone would please look this up and tell me if it is there.Thanks:juggalo

I'm only aware of one reason that links would be redirecting you to a front page with no "Classics" link - you've been snared by Fake Lik-Sang. If that's the case, read my previous post, which I edited after seeing your message about not being able to find the Classics section...

Back