Where does your avatar come from?

Oh, you know where it comes from. Trebek!

(But for those who don't, it comes from Celebrity Jeopardy, on Saturday Night Live)

Updated my avatar, yey, its a me in some funky wig with a red background.... hrmmm, i look really bad in that.

Tara your lucky i dont put that "really sexy" picture of you as my avatar... you know what one i mean... hee hee hee, give me a reason not to cause im a lil' tempted.

HEY! I DO SO have a penis....and its bigger then all yours.

What "really sexy picture" are you talkin about? The one with my Butt? I dont think that one is really sexy. I think its kinda funny. you can hardly see it anyways. Or are you talkin about the picture where iam pickin my nose.....NOW THATs a sexy picture! ;)

THE NOSE... i forgot about the butt... but no i like my avatar as it is though. Red rocks, and i love corrier font.

Originally posted by slinga@Aug 31, 2004 @ 11:27 PM

I wish I could find a the box of a 12 player game...

I may have one. I'll see what I can do. :)

Oh yeah, my avatar is from Kingdom of Loathing, which I haven't played in weeks. :(

Mine is from Rocko's Modern Life, where Rocko and Heffer attempt to prop up Filburt's bird and make it appear alive after they discover it's dead.

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@Sep 3, 2004 @ 03:17 AM

Mine is from Rocko's Modern Life, where Rocko and Heffer attempt to prop up Filburt's bird and make it appear alive after they discover it's dead.

I remember that! That show was awesome. The best episode I can remember was the one where they went to the carnival, and that frog kept taunting Rocko. Looooooossssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!

i always hated that show just cause they made heifer a guy. heifer is a young cow, usually FEMALE. But i always let semantics get in the way of everything for some reason. I shouldnt seeing how i never pay attention to my own grammar.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sep 3, 2004 @ 01:53 PM

i always hated that show just cause they made heifer a guy. heifer is a young cow, usually FEMALE. But i always let semantics get in the way of everything for some reason. I shouldnt seeing how i never pay attention to my own grammar.

It was a cartoon you know... he was raised in a family of wolves, and he didn't know he was adopted. So I wouldn't be worried too much that he was male.

Back