Where in the @!#% can I get a Game Guru ?

Hello everyone, I broke out my old Real 3DO, FZ-10 Console the other day so I could play Starcontroll II again (One of my All-Time favorites) It occurred to me that it would be nice if I could give myself a couple of early advantages, (I've never cheated in this game in the past) so I don't have to spend the first game-time year or so flying all over the map just to gather/mine resources before I can even really start to just relax and play the game with a decent ship that won't be blown up when an enemy ship just looks at it...Heh (Ok, it's not QUITE that bad) Anyway, after looking for cheats for the game on the internet, I found that the only cheats available for it (There were no in-game cheats apparently) were through the use of something called the "Game Guru". Now the problem is, I've looked EVERYWHERE on the internet for one of those things and I can't find one anywhere. Does ANYONE know where I could BUY one, or, and I know this may sound a little illegal but, if not the above, then does anyone know where I could get an IMAGE (ISO, BIN, etc...) of GG that I could Burn on to a CD myself ? Any help would be Appreciated :biggrin:

(Edited by Morloch at 4:41 pm on Aug. 26, 2001)

I might have it lying around somewhere.

That thing was kick ass! Other then allowing you to cheat it also did many other cool things, such as save game compression, debuging for developers, etc....

I upped it to 24.185.116.140 also found a couple of extra codes not included . I used nero to make a nrg i think this way its very easy to make . Going to upload segagen for dreamcast right now Still prob both in the upload section .

Back