Where to buy....

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Anyone know a reliable place to buy these? I thought extreme-mods.com had em but they dont no more....also if they have the magicbox 3-1 or whatever it's called (allows for ps, dc, and sat controllers on xbox) that's a plus too, thanks guys.

That is the one for the PC, I want one for the XBox.....and anyone know where I can get tha modchip? The more reliable the betta...

yeah, i think Jandaman is trustworthy. I bought some XBOX-PS converters from him, shipping was only $3 and it arrived quickly. Just remember, he only ships on Tuesdays and Fridays. I've also seen Jandaman post on fatwallet.com, and some other emulation sites, people like him. You can also check out resellerratings.com, he has a 10.0 rating.

that place is kinda expensive anitgov....I found this place (xbox-scene.com) and they have both the items (modchip and adaptor) for an average price.....anyone know if these pplz are reputable?

Originally posted by dnguyen800@May 28, 2003 @ 02:53 PM

yeah, i think Jandaman is trustworthy. I bought some XBOX-PS converters from him, shipping was only $3 and it arrived quickly. Just remember, he only ships on Tuesdays and Fridays. I've also seen Jandaman post on fatwallet.com, and some other emulation sites, people like him. You can also check out resellerratings.com, he has a 10.0 rating.

Cool, thanks. I'll have to order some stuff.
smile.gif

Back