where to get a saturn mod?

Originally posted by \[Silent_Warrior

/,Jul 28, 2003 @ 09:35 AM] But there is any site who teaches how to do a mod chip? I would like to do an home made mod... :huh

A home made mod? Do you mean put the mod chip in yourself? There are a lot of sites for that. Read the How to mod a 21 pin saturn thread.

Originally posted by Shitface+Jul 28, 2003 @ 09:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shitface @ Jul 28, 2003 @ 09:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-\[Silent_Warrior

/,Jul 28, 2003 @ 09:35 AM] But there is any site who teaches how to do a mod chip? I would like to do an home made mod... :huh

A home made mod? Do you mean put the mod chip in yourself? There are a lot of sites for that. Read the How to mod a 21 pin saturn thread. [/b][/quote]

he said home made, not home installed. im assuming he actually wants to make his own.

I think that if you have to ask if you can do it, then you probably can't.

Sure there would be ways to do it, but I can't think of any that wouldn't require some pretty expensive equipment and an excellent understanding of complex electronics.

im studying electronics and computer science...

so i think im very capable to do it... but if there isn't anyone to tell me how to build it.. i just have to go jandaman and buy it...

I don't think anyone will tell you, becuase nobody except the Asian manufacturers actually knows. The chips on the board are read-protected, so you can only see what they do with a logic analyser and a CRO. You'd also need good working knowledge of PIC programming at the very least.

Back