Which DC games has build in VMU games?

I think I recall skies of arcadia having one, but I never owned it, so I have no clue. Sonic adventure 1 and 2 did though. Other than that I just don't know.

Originally posted by racketboy@Oct 22, 2003 @ 09:06 PM

I don't remember seeing one with SoA...

It had something called Pinta's quest didnt it. I have the GC version and read it was the only thing removed from that version due to the lack of a VMU on a GC.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam+Oct 22, 2003 @ 11:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(axelblazeadam @ Oct 22, 2003 @ 11:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Oct 22, 2003 @ 09:06 PM

I don't remember seeing one with SoA...

It had something called Pinta's quest didnt it. I have the GC version and read it was the only thing removed from that version due to the lack of a VMU on a GC. [/b][/quote]

maybe you and Scared are right -- I just never noticed anything.

The only one I remember is the Sonic adventure one and maybe the Sega GT

Tech Romancer has 3 different ones I think, which are actually quite useful for unlocking stuff in the game, and fun as far as VMU games go.

TOO BAD THE STUPID BATTERY ONLY LAST A WEEK!

that kind of battery life may be tolerable in the japanese market but not in America! :looney

Originally posted by E Nice@Oct 22, 2003 @ 06:59 PM

Didn't Quake 3 have a VMU maze game that was used to unlock cheats for it?

The quake maze wasn't downloadable to the vmu though. After you beat the game it just pops up on the screen of the vmu and you have to beat it then and there while it was still plugged into the controller.

I think Seaman might have done something with the vmu but I'm too lazy to go get the game and look right now.

to get the "bounus" stuff with SoA you had to connect thru the game and download 2 files. axel was right. it DID have to do with Pinta (well the one did, the other was just an extra weapon i believe). pinta's file added an island where he sold some really crazy ass weapons. i downloaded it but never got around to using it.

Actually in SOA Pinta's Quest was a minigame where you would go around the world on the vmu fighting mini battles and collecting items. Then when you reconnected the VMU back in the game all the items you found would be added to your inventory as well as increasin the in game pintas stats (which incidentally affected his performance as a crew member on the Delphinus).

Back