Which of these SX members is your favorite?

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 9, 2004 @ 11:46 PM

I know that, I just always took pride in my post count...

You say tomato, I say tomato..... :hehehe: that phrase really doesn't work when you type it. Actually, I'd probably whine too if my count was lowered. But in my case the number doesn't represent how many quality posts I've made; it's more of a post-whore-ometer.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 10, 2004 @ 12:28 AM

I wonder how many posts Ice REALLY has :)

Ice made about 3150 posts. Cloud has made about1600 posts. (Both within 25 of the real count). If you want to know the real count of anybody go to their profile page and do a search for all of their posts, then multiply the number of pages (it's in brackets) by 25 to get the approx number. Keep in mind that if someone had their posts deleted this will not count those.

Yes, however, that only dates back to August 2001. For us who registered much earlier, it's not accurate.

In actuality, I'd be around Curtis right now. But that Skank...

Heh... oh well! Thanks mal for accepting my offer! :thumbs-up: (Hopefully you won't mind if I at least poke fun at it sometimes...)

Now I just gotta watch my mouth... :unsure:

Anyway, back on-topic.

I voted Akuma, because it's funny how he always makes fun of me. Although it was tough voting either him or mal, as I respect mal more than anyone on here. And ExCyber is Mr. Know It All, Ice STARTED SX, Arakon is just plain THE MAN, racketboy kicks ass as well. All in all, a tough vote.

But I voted Akuma: He's the one always making fun of me :lol:, and he was always there for me when I had all those burning troubles when I started. :) Remember all that? You were Mr. CDRWin at the time....

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jul 10, 2004 @ 01:04 PM

Sorceror summons demons to attack the messageboard. Mal casts "protection from evil 10' radius". :thumbs-up:

:lol:

I think I just put way too much effort into some of my posts. It's not entirely uncommon for me to spend 20+ minutes editing, fact-checking, finding links etc.

Or it could just be a pretentious writing style. :hehehe:

Originally posted by gameboy900@Jul 10, 2004 @ 12:57 AM

Ice made about 3150 posts. Cloud has made about1600 posts. (Both within 25 of the real count). If you want to know the real count of anybody go to their profile page and do a search for all of their posts, then multiply the number of pages (it's in brackets) by 25 to get the approx number. Keep in mind that if someone had their posts deleted this will not count those.

I did it a different it (possibly more accurate) way. Profiles also show where someone has posted the most messages. Ice posted 1382 times in the General forum and that accounts for 40% of his posts. 1382*100/40 = 3455 posts approx. So I put him between Gallstaff and Akuma on the list.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jul 10, 2004 @ 03:04 AM

Sorceror summons demons to attack the messageboard. Mal casts "protection from evil 10' radius". :thumbs-up:

Boy, all I could cast in a situation like that is Cone of Annoyance.

ARGH! soooo many to choose from! I hate to go w/ Ex-Cyber becuase everytime I post a tech question, I hope he is one that answers. Hei s so damned informative!

BTW, thanks for having me as part of your list, I feel special :p. I know I am nowhere near Mal, Ice, Ex, Racket, etc. but it stills makes me feel good to be apart of the group :).

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 10, 2004 @ 05:08 PM

ARGH! soooo many to choose from! I hate to go w/ Ex-Cyber becuase everytime I post a tech question, I hope he is one that answers. Hei s so damned informative!

BTW, thanks for having me as part of your list, I feel special :p. I know I am nowhere near Mal, Ice, Ex, Racket, etc. but it stills makes me feel good to be apart of the group :).

Well, you deserve being there; unlike some people <_< @ Cloud. :D

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 10, 2004 @ 06:30 PM

you're so mean :p. Poor Cloud, haha.

I made a jab at Gallstaff the other day, I'm not singling anyone out. :D

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 10, 2004 @ 10:08 PM

Whatever, PJ, you're just as cool as any of us :)

But it is pretty neat that we have such a cool group of people to hang out with :D

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 10, 2004 @ 10:32 PM

Whatever, PJ, you're just as cool as any of us :)

Well, according to the poll, he isn't.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :hehehe:

It's cool Dud, I was gunna post the same damn thing :p.

We do have a great group of people here. This is the only message board that keeps me commin back. I dont think it's so much the scene anymore, it's more of an old tavern where u come and shoot the shit, haha. Same old people day after day with a lil mix here and there.

Now we just need a perfect Saturn emu with online abilities so we can host tournaments and such. Wow, that'd be the day, haha. A man can dream though can't he?

Back