Which side are you on?

I was just wondering how everyone from sx plays PSO.

I am 100% legit and run a legit guild (http://www.brotherhoodofmedion.co.uk).

A quick FYI for any confused pso newbs:

Legit - Play with only legit items that were found by someone.

Dupe User - Use dupes of items that were found (copied items).

Hack User - Use hacked items that you can't find in the game.

Legit all the way! I hate the corruption of dupes and hacks. I lost all my online playin kids cause they started using hacks and dupes. Thats why i don't play online anymore. :( its not worth it to me to pay the 9 bucks a month...:(.

But i still play offline with my crew!

hax all of the way, i nol newbies who ask too many questions, i also pk newbies who have sucky weapons, but theyre import to them, i also steal ppls items after they die. i also make big speech bubbles, then pk a person, take his item, and leave.

Originally posted by muffinman943@Dec 22, 2003 @ 04:04 PM

hax all of the way, i nol newbies who ask too many questions, i also pk newbies who have sucky weapons, but theyre import to them, i also steal ppls items after they die. i also make big speech bubbles, then pk a person, take his item, and leave.

What's funny, is that you can't do most of what you just said. =)

I dupe, but I mostly do it for others, not myself. Also, while I do have a (large) repository of duped rares, I don't actually USE a single one of them. I use only the rares that I or one of my RL friends have found.

I've used some of the duped stuff, just to check out the niftier weapons... but for actual play I stick with my trusty Red Sword, which I _watched_ my friend RJ find quite legitimately. =)

On dreamcast I cheated like nobodies business. New characters were leveled to 100 in about 2.3 seconds flat and spread needles were always on hand with stats reading 0 60 60 60.

Right before ver 2 came out I turned legit and made a new character that I rushed to 100 in time for ver 2 release.

On ep 1 and 2 I was totally legit from the start. My god like hucast never touched a hack on his way to lvl 140 or so before he was retired. (nor did my fomarl who made it into ultimate)

And a shoutout to my clan mate MrVile who just hit lvl 200 completely legit. (my clan started as a chu chu rocket clan on dreamcast and we totally kicked ass lol)

http://www.nrmedia.net/forums

Originally posted by muffinman943@Dec 23, 2003 @ 05:04 AM

You do this on your own DC servers I assume? :hehehe:

Yo Omar. I really prefer to play with legit players. I havent gotten back into the groove but this hack speech is weirdin me out. I can see the fun of hacking. I hack offline games constantly. But what makes online games fun it the game itself, in its intended form. (At least for me). I assume you play on GC, not Xbox?

When I played PSO ver.1 on DC, I only played legit. Actually, Thats the only way I play any online games. I don't believe in hacking, as that ruins the fun.

gurellia legit, i wish doom on those that cheat, go into caves, and watch em take a megid blast in the face, laugh, and leave the corpse. good times, good times....

I didn't get started in PSO until the gamecube, even though I wanted to on the dreamcast. But I've always played legit characters. I haven't played PSO in awhile though, but my three main characters are lev 126 ranger, around 100 fighter (can't remember exactly) and 79 android ranger.

I had a lot of problems with FSOD initially, and my ranger sometimes got to around level 100 before it actually would mess up my data. So, I finally quit playing online. Being legit probably cost me not having a lot of good items, but I have a crapload of legit ones in the 400 or so hours I have logged this round.

Back