Who is the greatest American?

mal

Established Member
Check out the voting here.
biggrin.gif

Oh definitely! Now the Brits are going to think we're an intellectually devoid country. Dirty BBC's always trying to make America look like crap. Seriously, they do.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jun 15, 2003 @ 04:24 PM

Oh definitely! Now the Brits are going to think we're an intellectually devoid country. Dirty BBC's always trying to make America look like crap. Seriously, they do.

Heh, that's so true. They can't poke fun on their own politicians or their cultures. Always about America...

You might want to check your posts for spelling before making the case for America being full of intellectuals, Gallstaff.

Originally posted by Lyzel+Jun 16, 2003 @ 03:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lyzel @ Jun 16, 2003 @ 03:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Jun 15, 2003 @ 04:24 PM

Heh, that's so true. They can't poke fun on their own politicians or their cultures. Always about America... [/b][/quote]

I disagree completely. I don't think they'll comment on the intellect of Americans. The vote is open to anybody...

If anything they're going to gain an understanding of how the internet works.
biggrin.gif

Go Mr T!

They should've included Dr.Hawking, he would've gotten my vote.

MLK Jr. is in 3rd, but Mr.T is gaining on him! Watch out Dr.King!

It's official, I just turned on the radio and I didn't know this thing was so popular, but homer simpson is the greatest american now (or so far). I just thought it was weird how this thing came up on radio, our local radio not xm or anything. Anyone else hear about this from not on the interent.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jun 15, 2003 @ 04:24 PM

we do?!?
huh.gif

I voted for Homer! 'hmmmm beeeer!'

Back