Why don't you resize your avatar?

jesus fucking christ.

i wanna shit on this thread so bad, but im not.. Some attention getters just piss me off.

I have no interest in them.

I have all I need in Skank.
wink.gif

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+April 20 2002,11:23--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ April 20 2002,11:23)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cynnamin@April 21 2002,11:21

I have no interest in them.

I have all I need in Skank.
wink.gif

heart.gif
[/b][/quote]

*hump*

Originally posted by Torx@April 21 2002,05:40

jesus fucking christ.

i wanna shit on this thread so bad, but im not.. Some attention getters just piss me off.

What are you talking about?

Does anyone else find it kind of weird to see a picture of like, the actual person who's making the posts? I like to think of your posts as generated by my laptop to annoy/inform/amuse me, depending on the mood it was in when it booted up.

I agree its different to see actual pics of people, but its nice in some occasions, for instance cynnie has really nice eyes. The animated gifs are nice too, like gamefoo's omf bot. Maybe i'll get an animated pic of adon just to bug ya!
biggrin.gif

Well, when that thread started and people started posting images of themselves, it wasn't bad was it?

I was gonna comment on her eyes actually, but I thought I might incur 'Skankwrath' or sound like I was on some 'friend finding' site.

LOL ::gets feeling Skank and Cyn need a Cyber room::

LOL
wink.gif
Cyn hes all yours, no one stands in your way. Personaly I havent seen a man that is worth mentioning in THAT way......hmm....

I apologise for the term 'Skankwrath'.. It was rather badly thought out
blush.gif

Thx for the compliment
smile.gif
My eyes are my best feature... I've used that particular clip of a full picture for a VERY long time as an avatar... b/c nobody else has it and its so much easier when going back through a thread you've posted on to just look for the last time YOUR avatar appears.

I used Aeris for a long time on the other message board until someone else took it and started posting and then I couldn't scan threads as quickly.

As for those of you who are using avatars from the old board, you REALLY should go and resize it so its not all gunky looking.
smile.gif

I think mine looks ok or does someone disagree?

Yea Cyn I miss your old avitar...someone uses this one im moving to my normal one I use.....just people here at SX said they want to see this one used because they skim msgs.

Back