WHY the new school of gaming sucks!!!

Im not really downing the new generation games, its is true there are great, I mean bueatiful games coming out, but why?

Yes, I have also noticed this and it is quite sad. Some new school games aren't bad, but a vast majority aren't that good. Well, that is from non-Nintendo games. The other console's games do not appeal to me much, and Nintendo has kept up with their top quality games that I love.

While I think the SNES was one of the best systems with its great games there are still quite a few games that I like. Even though I am a Nintendo guy, I'm still thankful for the Playstation 1/2 and all of the niche games that have come through that I've really enjoyed, like Gitaroo Man, Katamari Damacy and Bust A Groove.

I am only 14 now and I supposed to be some what of a new school person. To me sega gen and snes. were the best gaming years.

What do you mean EA killed video games, Im not disagreeing, but you know you mught be right.

You get the occasional good one...

But yeah, looking back at my saturn games, the majority I really like...rather than the other way round.

Shining Force III and Panzer Dragoon Saga...kings amoung video games.

Glad Nintendo is still on the ball, I haven't seen one bad game come from Nintendo in a long time. True to word, I can't name one.; and if there's a bad one, it's still bound to sell a few copies, too. Just wait until Twilight Princess comes out.....hopefully soon.

metal_gameboy said:
Glad Nintendo is still on the ball, I haven't seen one bad game come from Nintendo in a long time. True to word, I can't name one.; and if there's a bad one, it's still bound to sell a few copies, too. Just wait until Twilight Princess comes out.....hopefully soon.

Oh, I meant wait for it to come out for a good game; don't want to leave the impression I was calling it bad or anything.

Back