• Rise from your gwave!

why would someone leave the water running a long time?

Discussion in 'General' started by SilverJazz, Mar 18, 2002.

1. SilverJazz

SilverJazz New Member

I live in an apartment and you can hear when the water is being run in the shower downstairs. It has been running a very long time. He is a large fellow umm this is no joke. When would you get concerned maybe something could have happened?

2. YelloMichael

YelloMichael New Member

I want to say it's a leak, but you might want to go check on the guy.

3. SilverJazz

SilverJazz New Member

But if nothing is worng he will think I am a pervert and i don't want to see a naked fat mans body.

4. eatpenguin

eatpenguin New Member

eck it;s been 2 hours and still running?

5. Nadius

Nadius Member

If he's large he probably needs that time in the shower. I don't mean to be offensive or rude, but you know, there's a lot of area to scrub.

6. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

you might want to call your super or complex mngr or whatever you have there. They can go check for you. Saves you the embarassment.

7. ShinJedah

ShinJedah New Member

Doesn't he have a phone number or something like that?If you see water running down the cealing call the police to clean up!

8. SilverJazz

SilverJazz New Member

A couple of minutes after I posted I heard the water shut off. Then I heard his normal grunting and snorting during the night time. So he is ok.

9. SEGA DAVID

SEGA DAVID New Member

lol good

ya that could of been a problem. usually when water is running for like over 2 hours or if water is leaking from the ceiling you should call the police and tell them whats going on

the person could of hurt themselves or something

10. SilverJazz

SilverJazz New Member

ya even though the noises he makes and appearance disturbed me, I felt bad thinking that another human being could have died.

11. 3rdman

3rdman New Member

He was probably just "stroking the love."

HA

12. ShinJedah

ShinJedah New Member

Thats a possibility! ;)

13. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

Your internet membership has been revoked. Please return your ID card at the front desk. You're supposed to hate people, and feel joy when they die. I'm a gold card member.