why would someone leave the water running a long time?

I live in an apartment and you can hear when the water is being run in the shower downstairs. It has been running a very long time. He is a large fellow umm this is no joke. When would you get concerned maybe something could have happened?

If he's large he probably needs that time in the shower. I don't mean to be offensive or rude, but you know, there's a lot of area to scrub.

you might want to call your super or complex mngr or whatever you have there. They can go check for you. Saves you the embarassment.

Doesn't he have a phone number or something like that?If you see water running down the cealing call the police to clean up!

A couple of minutes after I posted I heard the water shut off. Then I heard his normal grunting and snorting during the night time. So he is ok.

lol good

ya that could of been a problem. usually when water is running for like over 2 hours or if water is leaking from the ceiling you should call the police and tell them whats going on

the person could of hurt themselves or something

Quote: from SilverJazz on 11:13 pm on Mar. 19, 2002

ya even though the noises he makes and appearance disturbed me, I felt bad thinking that another human being could have died.

Your internet membership has been revoked. Please return your ID card at the front desk. You're supposed to hate people, and feel joy when they die. I'm a gold card member.

Back