Wii Have a Problem...

VertigoXX

Mid Boss
With over one-million units sold, the first severe technical problem facing Wii players is becoming apparent... People are playing them harder than expected, and the Wiimote strap just isn't strong enough! Wiimotes are flying through the air everywhere causing damage to homes, property, and people alike.

Wii Have a Problem...

When playing Wii Sports, I do get a little over involved. I have never lost control of my Wiimote. I do not have one of those grippy skins either. When playing Zelda and other games, i use basic smooth movements. My strap has not been damaged at all. Hold on to the damn remote. I'm sure N will redesign the strap to make it more solid. Most consoles have some issue(s) when first launched. X-Box and PStwo power cords recalled. XBox 360 and PS3 heating issues. PS2 disk read errors. I have had the best luck with N consoles. Hell, I have a working NES and original Gameboy.

I just think it is great that the "big technical issue" at launch is that PEOPLE ARE GETTING TOO EXCITED WHILE PLAYING IT!!!

I'm still waiting for a video of a PS3 catching fire due to poor heat venting.

Most consoles have some issue(s) when first launched. X-Box and PStwo power cords recalled. XBox 360 and PS3 heating issues. PS2 disk read errors. I have had the best luck with N consoles. Hell, I have a working NES and original Gameboy.

Yeah, remember how pissed off people became when they found out their brand new PS2 scratched all of their DVD's.

PS2 was my first DVD player. I must say, initially, I wasn't impressed with DVD. Then I saw a friends and realized mine just sucked.

Back