Will you get any GCN games for the Wii at launch?

I know I want SuperPaperMario when that comes out in Oct. I love Mario games. So, not only will I get LOZ:TP, MP3, Redsteel, MonkeyBallWii, but I'll get SuperPaperMario.

I have all the biggest GCN games available. But, which titles are you guys gonna pick up for the Wii? I recommend FZeroGX, Pikmin2, and MegaManX Collection. Those are all games that EVERY gamer should own :D

I also plan to get Super Paper Mario, though I think it's coming out earlier than the Wii so I'll probably be playing it on my Gamecube (which is collecting dust on my table right now). I might get Twi Pri for the GC, after I get a copy for the Wii. What else is coming out around then (besides the crappy titles)?

Nothing; but that's what this thread is for. I guess all the games you wanted for the GCN but never got are fair game to up the Wii Library.

Too Bad Kingdom Hearts 2 aint on teh GCN :(

i plan on gettin the new paper mario also i heard dec was the release date though also ill be buyin zelda tp for cube as well(i do plan on gettin a wii at launch though) other then that i have pretty much every cube game i could want except for odama which i hope to pick up soon

I don't like the concept of Odama...something about a pinball game/wartime strategy game would just drive me crazy! I'd be winning on from the pinball perspective *rackin in millions of points* but killing off all my men. Or I'd be winning on the battlefield but let my pinball drop a few times *aka loss*.

I almost missed PaperMario and Pikmin2. But, I picked those up about a month ago and have been in bliss ever since. As for TP, Angie wants it on the GCN but I want the Wii version. So, let us see who wins that argument lol

Back