WOO!!!

Ha, I think I'll leave the touching for the rest of you lot...
ANYWAYS...anyone actually going to talk about the Revolution here? No? Then I will considering I'm going hyperactive with excitement for the thing.

Ahh backwards capability, wi-fi, downloadable N64 etc games....I want mine now!

I hope there is some sort of save system for games that supported it originally. I have too many games with dead batteries. And it is a pain replacing them.

I really don't see how this console stands a chance compared to the PS3. It's prolly gonna even sell less than the XBOX 360, as the Game Cube has sold less than the XBOX. Unless Nintendo does something more spectacular than releasing its console before Sony for some fast money (the DS), it will soon become a trashy console company and will have to resort to only making games.

I like the idea of "ultimate" backwards compatability, but even if they sell the virtual ROMs for $5 each, I'd rather play my originals on my original systems.

It's good for people that never had the chance to play the old classics or can't get their hands on an older system though, so at least that's good.

I hope all this Nintendo generosity (love) doesn't go to waste...

If they don't sell more this generation than last generation, it will be seen through my eyes as a big "F*ck you Nintendo" from all the jaded gamers out there..

I really don't see how this console stands a chance compared to the PS3. It's prolly gonna even sell less than the XBOX 360, as the Game Cube has sold less than the XBOX. Unless Nintendo does something more spectacular than releasing its console before Sony for some fast money (the DS), it will soon become a trashy console company and will have to resort to only making games.

Yes, perhaps, but at least Ninty made a profit on GC sales unlike the dear Xbox which lost Microsoft $3.5 billion. Again, yes that is peanuts to Microsoft, it's the principle...

However we shall see. So far, from opinions I've gathered, the PS3 has been looked down upon from most people. They don't want boomerang shaped controllers and "Playstation 3" written in Spiderman text. Like I said, we'll see...

Back