World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse & D. Duck

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member

Mickey and Donald are the stars of this magical, mystical Disney challenge. After being transported to a distant world, our two heroes come up against a crafty sorcerer with evil powers. Now, the Disney duo must perform feats of might and magic in order to get back home. Journey across the skies on a magic carpet, tread through an enchanted forest, and explore the ocean’s floor from inside a giant bubble! With five dazzling levels in all, WORLD OF ILLUSION will have you dodging floods, fighting through mine shafts, and more. Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Clarabelle, Huey, Dewey, and Louie are along for the adventure, completing the magnificent Disney party. Pick up saved progress with the use of a password.

CAUTION: This Box Contains Amazing Magic. Take Home And Open Up For Instant Delight! :rockin:

Attachments

• World_of_Illusion_Cover.JPG
    World_of_Illusion_Cover.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 127
  • World_of_Illusion_Inside.JPG
    World_of_Illusion_Inside.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 129
  • World_of_Illusion_GamePlay.PNG
    World_of_Illusion_GamePlay.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 122
  • World_of_Illusion_Cover.JPG
    World_of_Illusion_Cover.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 127
  • World_of_Illusion_Inside.JPG
    World_of_Illusion_Inside.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 125
  • World_of_Illusion_GamePlay.PNG
    World_of_Illusion_GamePlay.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 124

Good game, but I think CoI is better overall. They toned down the difficulty on this one too much. 2p is fun, though.

CoI was by far a lot better, but this one was still good. What happened to fun lil' platformers like these? All of 'em today suck. Grrr!!!

I think World of Illusion was better :) Every level had something fresh to offer from flying on a bottle cork into space or on a magic carpet through the skies.

There was never any repetition in this game which i felt castle of illusion suffered from a bit, and yes the 2p mode is cool possibly the father to Splinter Cell Co-op style play. :rockin:

Back