Worst game ever

Jeez you guys say Pit fighter/Rygar/Sonic Adventure are worse than games like the "make your video" games for sega cd featuring such happening artists like kris cross and marky mark? oO Slam City with Scottie Pippen anyone? Or that warrior game...forget what it was called.

1. Death Crimson (Saturn)

2. Sword of Sodan (Genesis). I wrote a looong review of this game but it's in Spanish, so you'll have to play it yourselves and tell me if you like it.
biggrin.gif

3. The Lost Golem (Dreamcast).

Also: Doraemon (Saturn). The whole Hydlide series. Hexen (Saturn). Almost every RPG for SMS. Dragon (Genesis, SMS, GG). Strider 2 (Genesis, SMS). Back To The Future 2 and 3 (try to finish them, btw). Evil Dead (Dreamcast). Sonic Spinball (Genesis, GG, SMS). Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast). Who the hell said that Sonic 1 and 2 on GG were bad games?

FMV games usually suck :bs

I like bad games more than good games (maybe because I don't have enough time to play good games). I'd like to collect hundreds of them. Please send me a PSX.
laugh.gif

Beavis and Butthead. I love beavis and butthead, but the game was filled with nothing but cheap hits and crappy gameplay.

Edit: Let's add Home Alone 2 to the list.

Originally posted by SegaFreak@May 25, 2003 @ 12:16 AM

DBOY's sig is from one of the first SquareSoft games (King's Knight, I think). That game is so bad, that the best part is dying
laugh.gif

Um, it's not King's Knight dude. That's a totally different game.

The sig is from Bokosuka Wars, which is made by ASCII Corp. Not Square. Consequentally, I wrote the world's longest FAQ on the game and released the only English translation of the plot ever
tongue.gif

Anyone ever play Cybercop on the Genesis, oh how I hated that game.... it has to be one of my personal worst games ever.

How about Terra Cresta 3D on the Saturn?
tongue.gif

MAN. It's all the worst parts from Layer Section II lumped together and made even worse. Moves along slowly, boring enemy patterns, you coast for several seconds until the next wave happens along... a real sleeper...

Sorry guys, but i have to say that Burning Rangers is one of the crapest games out there. I cant understand why so many people love it. Crap Camera positions, crap graphics and sound and boring gameplay

no i just bought this genesis cart called the warehouse game -- i havent tried it yet -- i had to get it just because of the name -- and it wasnt a game i already had

Mickey Mouse avdenture game (can't be botherd to get title), so hard that no kid could ever think twice about playing it again. really pissed me off not being able to beat it too..

Im sorry but i have to agree, rise 2 was horrible, i rented it when they had saturn games at blockbuster. played it twice and never played it again.

I'd have to say the worst game I've played, ever, is Time Commando. It looks like crap. plays like crap, sounds like crap. Words don't do it justice:

tc01.gif

Yeah, that's the better looking PC version. Imagine that, with the worst textures ever, running at 7 fps

Back