3. mario baseball (Virtual boy)
4. mario tenis (Virual boy)
5. mario's Time Machine
6. Wario's woods
7. Mario PitCross
8. Mario computer simulation
9.wario land one (Virual Boy!)
10.Mario and the 6 golden coins

(Edited by Main man stan at 6:14 pm on Mar. 18, 2002)

believe or not, i liked some of the games you listed.
1. i personally owned the original dos version of mario teaches typing, which was very crude but fun at same time.
3. i wasnt even aware there was such game for vb
4. most people liked this game
9. ditto.
10. this game is considered one of teh best side scroller for the original gameboy

I agree with eatpenguin... some of those games are incredible!

6 golden coins is easily one of the best games on GB, or any handheld for that matter.

I'm afraid I haven't.

I actually want a CD-i just for those games. Anyone know the going rate on a CD-i nowadays? What would the software cost me?

Am I right in assuming that there was Mario Hotel and 2 Zelda titles for the CD-i? Where there any other "Nintendo" games?

actually, there were 3 zelda titles for CD-i, and one of them was supposed to be worth playing at least. I believe the titles were Zelda: wand of Gamaleon, Link: Faces of Evil, and Zelda's Adventure (this one being the one that is actually decent). I have a couple of the Link: Faces of Evil cutscenes that i snagged from IGN when they had their free day for insider stuff, and they are HILARIOUS! worst combination of voice acting, story, and animation that i have ever seen.

i had an insider review, basically they say all 3 zelda games suck more than anything has ever sucked before, as does mario hotel. And wario woods is my favorite puzzle game, and has absouletly noting to do with mario, so it doesnt even make sense that you mention it.

Back