Would you say... SEGA is addictive?

I think I have a problem... lol

In last 5 months I *think* I've spent £400+ on Sega related stuff.

Today I was paid £200.

By 3pm £100 was gone, I'm buying Samba De Amigo w/ Maraccas! :D *MINT*

Now on eBay I've won:

DC Quake III Arena - £6.00

DC Arcade Stick *New* - £24

DC NBA Showtime on NBC *New* £6.00

MS Streets Of Rage - £6.50

:drool:

I'm bidding on:

DC Sonic Adv2 (10th Anniversary Pack) - Currently £0.99! haha!

DC Offical Mouse *New* - Currently £2.30..

DC Offical Keyboard *New* Currently £2.00..

MS Sonic Chaos *Mint* Currently £5.50

SAT Virtua Arcade Stick w/ SF: AlphaII & Marvel vs Capcom (All JAP) - £22 so far!

... No wonder my parents and friends are worried! <_<

my advise is take a breather and actually play some of the games you bought.

but to answer your questions, yes, collecting in general can be very addicting. Try not to get caught up in to too much or you'll have no money ever again :)

I wish I still had a lot of the money I spent on collecting stuff over the years (not just VG stuff)

Originally posted by racketboy@Aug 27, 2003 @ 04:17 PM

Well I have the money for them all here...

I'm sending out payment for all of em on tues..

I've stopped until next week.

Need to save £15 for NiGHTS with 3D pad new... Its USA version though... Got PAL saturn... time for a Mod or a 4in1 eh?

I'm getting a JAP Saturn off a mate soon, MINT and boxed :)

Don't feel so bad. I've spent at least $3000 in the last 3-4 months on games and stuff. Mostly trying to get the games I always wanted as a kid and never had the money for. Oh and of course my attempt at getting a complete US DC collection (about 50-60 games away from that out of the 280 or so).

Man I want to get every dreamcast game too (hell I want every sega game for that matter..lol), my collection is about up to like 100 dreamcast games, so far...

But as a whole I spend waaaaaaaaaay to much on games each month, I am always going to gamestop and funcoland.... sweet. I want to get my genesis collection up I have like 150 or so titles. My saturn collection I have almost 50 or 60 titles, sadly though my master system, and sega cd collections are hurting.. I have a combined like 30 games, but I am slowly working on those, but my 32x selection is good, I have 20 or so games (luckily there weren't many too begin with..lol)... but thats just my addiction to sega... man... I need help..lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: :) :cool: :lol: :D :ph34r:

Originally posted by racketboy@Aug 27, 2003 @ 04:17 PM

Man, you couldn't be more right. At one point, i was getting at least 2 games a week. I have now Hundreds of games and how many do you think i have actually played half way through? Maybe like 5.

shit I got games, that I have played once, and I want to go back to. but never do.... damn you sega... damn youoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....lol

Back