WTB 32X Spacer

I thought I had an "aha!" and was going to point you to www.goatstore.com, but it appears they don't have it either.

It's a molded piece of plastic about as thick as a genny cart. Hardly show worthy, but it'll get you going. Painted wood, perhaps? This is definitely a tough one...

I have a boxed 32X complete with install instructions, AC adapter, promo stuff, and the pack-in game and manual (Virtua Fighter). Everything (less the A/V Link Cable that goes from the 32X to the Genesis) is here including the spacer and the metal brackets. Box is in good shape, the Virtua Fighter sticker on the box is damaged in the corner a bit, but that aside looks great. The 32X unit itself has some weird noise issues, it works, but there is a constant interferences visible on the screen that is kind of annoying.

If you want it (lots of extra parts :D) PM me and we'll discuss it. Just thought I would mention it.

PM sent.... I am not too worried about the 32X system it self as I have one to use instead of it, but all the extra parts is what I really want. I will buy the whole lot if you not willing to split it up thou.

Back