WTB: Genesis, Sega CD Games FS: Genesis Model 1

I'm new, but I'm not a fake. ;) Good ratings on eBay, Neo-Geo.com, shmup forums, etc.

Anyway, lets get down to business:

Some of these games can be Japanese titles, but I'm looking for mostly NTSC-USA versions (if you have the Japanese version of an game, I may still want it so ask).

Sega Genesis (Megadrive) list:

Shinobi III

Gaiares (Found a seller for it, giving his money soon)

Truxton (US or Japanese version will do fine)

Contra - Hard Corps

Ristar

Bio-Hazard Battle

Aero Blaster (Air Buster in the US, perfer Japanese version)

Puyo Puyo (Japan only)

Vapor Trail (US or Japanese version will do fine)

Zero Wing

Gynoug

Dangerous Seed (I don't want it yet)

Rocket Knight Adventures

The Ooze

Ghouls 'N Ghosts

Sagaia (Darius II, US or Japanese version will do fine)

Sega CD (Mega CD) list:

AH3 Thunderstrike

Robo Aleste

Silpheed

Popful Mail

Soul Star

I have a used Sega Genesis Model 1 with an AC PLUG, one offical controller and one special joystick, but NO video cables. I'm asking for $10 w/o shipping (I hope the price isn't too much). If you want the system and you have the games I'm looking for, we can do a trade.

If you want to sell me a game that I don't have on the list, please tell me what game you want to sell to me. ;)

Originally posted by Slipknotted@Tue, 2006-01-03 @ 02:12 PM

I know I have gaires in there, also have Silpheed in mint condition in original case with booklet I will be relisting today.A ton of other stuff if your interested. Take a look and see what you can see !

Can email me at slipknotted33@yahoo.com if you need to,

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZslipknotted33QQhtZ-1

[post=143165]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll think about it. Don't forget I this posted at many different forums. You might get luckly. ;;)

If none of the other traders are able to help you out and you want mint, but Japanese titles, then irasshaimase (welcome) over to our store. I don't want us to get a smacked bottom here :flamethrower: , but its always nice to get some feedback from hardcore gamers.

Back