Socket 370

Supports PIII 133mhz FSB upto 1.1ghz

AGP (2X or 4X preffered)

I would like also:

Onboard LAN

Onboard Sound

ability to raise FSB upto atleast 150mhz

some SDRam if you could help a man!

Yeah, well I need a new mobo, cause the Soyo SY-61ZA I have only supports upto 566mhz (I got it to push this 600mhz Cely upto 900mhz, but it doesn't like to do it much and Linux still looks at it as if its 600mhz). But then I just found a 933mhz PIII at 133mhz FSB in my closet, so I definatly need a better board. I have looked online and see prices about 80 bucks for some of these damn boards... ermmm, yeah, I'm not spending that much when my ASUS for my P4 2.4 ghz out in the livingroom was like 40 bucks and came with all kinds of bells and whistles!

So if anyone has a board they aren't using... let me know. If you want 80 bucks for it, I don't like you! Nah, I just don't want it.

if no one does... i might just bug my pops to buy me a board for my coming B-Day. He never buys me anything anyways; it's about time he should. It's gonna be hard though cause I wanted to hit him up for this expensive book and license I want REALLY bad. But I need my comp upto par before then.

I have got an Asus CUSL2-C mobo that i am not using but i dont know if it works. LAst time i used it, it schorched one of the ram slots. I had a Celeron 800 overclocked to 1040Mhz though...

Maybe if you cant find anything locally then you can just have this one if you pay me for postage.

that is weird... I asked my friend at work if he had a Socket 370 board a couple days ago and he said he had that SAME board and that the RAM slots were fucked on his too.

how much would shipping from Aussie to Forida be?

RAM slots are a common thing to fuck up; people like to just stick ram in while hanging half upside down over their computer and poking around in dim lighting conditions. I've killed a slot that way myself.

Back