WTB: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide

Cloud121

Established Member

Hey guys, I'm looking for a copy of the original Nintendo Player's Guide that Nintendo released back in 1987/1988 (dunno which year). Does anyone have a copy? I've really been wanting to get a copy of it for awhile now. Especially now, since I'm getting an NES with about 21 games (add to my current games, and I got a total of 42 :p :D ). Anybody out there got a copy they'd be willing to sell?

Yo! Hm.... At the most, about $10 ($10 includes the shipping as well). Of course, you can always want less if you want ;) :cool: :lol: :D :p :hehehe: :thumbs-up:

SHIT I had one somewhere, and I know I won't be able to find it.... damn... now I need one... bastards.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hm... Protosstic, you get my PM? I haven't heard from you.

was up in the mountains this weekend, and there is a store up there with lots of classic and rare video game stuff... but it had a sign on the door closed this weekend. Was going to look around for cool stuff, but alas I couldn't (and it's like a 3 hour drive to get there). The guys who run the store have tons of random stuff there (some of it isn't for sale).

Edit: They also have old video game magazines there, and that was the reason for me bringing it up.

Game Country, it's up in Auburn. Good stuff there. The people that run it aren't quite all there in the head though IMHO.

Auburn.. Aburn Maine? Dude that's like a 40 minuete ride from my house my dad friggen drives up there every day to go to work! I might have to check it out.

Lmao, they're one of the best places I've found to go buy random video game stuff. Second best place is about 15 minutes from my house www.mattsgameexchange.com

I'm disapointed though, cause I hardly ever get the time to go to game country.

Originally posted by racketboy@Oct 20, 2003 @ 04:45 PM

hehe -- I'll have to check them out some weekend

racket.... if they get something I want, and if you get 'em, you're giving me your Sega Visions, and all your other 16-bit era (including 32x) mags! Those are MINE! :D That is if that place has something I'd want...

Although... I'm not gonna stop bugging you about YOUR mags ;) :p

Originally posted by Cloud121+Oct 21, 2003 @ 09:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Oct 21, 2003 @ 09:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Oct 20, 2003 @ 04:45 PM

hehe -- I'll have to check them out some weekend

racket.... if they get something I want, and if you get 'em, you're giving me your Sega Visions, and all your other 16-bit era (including 32x) mags! Those are MINE! :D That is if that place has something I'd want...

Although... I'm not gonna stop bugging you about YOUR mags ;) :p [/b][/quote]

I still need to see what all I have.

Some are still in MI -- which I won't see til Christmas time

If anyone is interested, I might have some "spare" sega visions laying around, that I will be willing to part with, once I know for sure which issues I have available, I will post, thanks.

Back