WTF is sonic team doing?

The last game they made worth a damn was PSO.

They're the great people who gave us Nights yet not they're wasting time working on Sonic Pinball? Can't they find any more worthwhile projects to work on?

I wish they'd make a new Sonic game in Sonic Adventure 2 style, but with Sonic stages only. I'd buy the console they'd make it for, just for that game alone
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Sane@Jan. 22 2003, 8:05 pm

I wish they'd make a new Sonic game in Sonic Adventure 2 style, but with Sonic stages only. I'd buy the console they'd make it for, just for that game alone
tongue.gif

Yep, I didn't hate Knuckles before playing SA2 :
wink.gif
:

Hunting stages.....*shudders*
sad.gif

And that rap song.....

Too bad though, the Sonic/Shadow stages in that game are some of the best designed, most enjoyable stages in any game, ever. Atleast in my opinion. They can even stand up to the classic Sonic games, and saying a lot.

Originally posted by Sane@Jan. 22 2003, 10:46 pm

Hunting stages.....*shudders*
sad.gif

And that rap song.....

Too bad though, the Sonic/Shadow stages in that game are some of the best designed, most enjoyable stages in any game, ever. Atleast in my opinion. They can even stand up to the classic Sonic games, and saying a lot.

Certainly! They are really good
smile.gif

But the guys at Sonic Team thought that a game that was made up of those stages would take too long to be finished, so they had to add that hunting/shooting crap.

I think there will never be a NiGHTS 2 because Yuji Naka doesn't know how to do a better game than the original NiGHTS
biggrin.gif

Could you repeat that in English?

Sonic team is making a new sonic pinball game for gameboy advance.

I agree sonic team needs to stop focusing on making so many diffrent modes of play and just focus on what we like.

I really don't think that Sega will be releasing any more "good" games for the XBox (as far as I can tell (besides PDO (which is already out))) because 4 out of 5 Japanese dentists still prefer the cube or the ps2.

Well.. If Sega plan to win over some fans with the purpose of releasing a new system in the future, Japan would be fairly low priority since their popularity never really died there. It's likely they'd concentrate on the biggest systems in the rest of the world rather than Japan. Then again, they might not have that in mind.

Anyways, Virtua Cop 3 will no doubt be on Xbox.

gamefoo21 Posted on Jan. 24 2003, 6:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nights with xbox gfx *droolz*

Hmmmm, I dunno. From what I have seen, XBox can't do textures for shit. Cube I think still has the best graphics, just can't do as many polygons as the other 2. Those polygons however look atleast 4-5 times better, specially when compared to the PS2. I think they should just do multi-platform. That way their name gets out there more. I wouldn't waste my time with makin XBox games though....maybe games liek the Virtua Cop just cuz that's what's XBox is all about, american games. I would still release the sports games too, maybe even crazy taxi and shitty games like that. That's my 2cents, peace.

cube can do just as many polys. its just that when nintendo is quoting specs, they tend to quote numbers that would reflect a real game (polys textured and lighted and such) where as microsoft quotes the max number of polys as if they werent filled in or anything. and remember, GC runs a 485mhz powerpc processor, not a standard ibm compatable, and Powerpcs are just barely under twice as powerfull as IBMs.

Originally posted by Myname@Jan. 25 2003, 12:44 am

Anyways, Virtua Cop 3 will no doubt be on Xbox.

And probably Outrun 2 and House of the Dead 3, considering both are going to be on Chihiro (Xbox) Hardware in the arcades.

Back