WTS a ton of items for all sega systems

Yes they are. The only Soul Calibur I have left is dic only. No case or book. Shenmue is complete.

Believe I have both on ebay. If you want these let me know and I will pull em for you

I have the prince of persia left, same with sonic adventure.... as for the tomb raider almost 100% sure thats gone :(

15 dollars shipped for both prince and sonic. I'll also had 2 free games of your choice just pm me a list of 5 games ya want and I will give ya 2 out of it.

Reply back to me via slipknotted33@yahoo.com with your enitre product list you are buying and the 4 free games you want if you are indeed buying the 4 you have listed/questioned.

Let me know asap if ya can so I can pull em off of ebay.

I also have a dreamcast vga box up on ebay atm. I have gotten alot of questions and bids on it. Its a very nice piece practicaly brand new. Believe it expires tomrorow.

Also have Growlanser generations SEALED up for auction along with a boxed complete NEVER BEEn opened atari star wars game

Threw up some new auctions today ranging from DC systems and games to egensis systems and games. ne with justifier gun, arcade stick etc etc. About 70 in total now.

Also have a ton of rare and classic stuff up for various systems.

This is also a nice find. it really is still factory sealed which I know is hard as hell to believe.. how do you think I felt when I pulled it out of the box lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=110083211979&rd=1&rd=1

Like I said before anyone who buys from me here with bypassing ebay saving me from those damn fee's will get a free game or 2 for every game ya buy. Any systems than I will work out a nice bonus for ya.

PM me or email me at slipknotted33@yahoo.com

I received my package earlier this week but didn't know it. I had to go to post office to pick it up. Damn postman wouldn't leave it with my neighbor. :motz: Oh well. As a side note, all game booted fine. Can't say more as I haven't played any of them all the way through yet. :joyman: All in all, a great transaction.

Back