Xbox games by SEGA

Dud

Established Member
I've got a couple Xbox questions:

Are there any sites that list games by developer/ publisher? I'd like a list of all Sega games on Xbox, and on an unrelated note, all games made by Treasure.

Secondly, are there any Xbox Live games that aren't cheesy PC FPS want-to-bes?

BTW, I'm looking to buy an Xbox, any help here would be appreciated.

As far as I know I've seen these Sega games for XBOX:

Well, Sega-Europe.com have a list of all current and upcoming Sega releases for every format.

As far as I know, Phantasy Star Online is on LIVE, as is the upcoming Phantasy Star C.A.R.D (May have name wrong) and there is a online Sega GT game due out soon, apparently.

Those that exist mostly suck, with the shining exception of Video Game Rebirth, which does not cover Xbox/GC/PS2. You might be able to piece a list together from MobyGames, GameFAQs, and IGN, but no guarantees regarding accuracy...

As far as Treasure, VGRebirth should have just about everything except:

Silpheed: The Lost Planet (PS2; joint development with Game Arts)

Stretch Panic / Freak Out (PS2)

Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting (GBA)

Astro Boy (GBA; joint development with Hitmaker apparently)

Rakugaki Showtime (PSX)

Wario World (GC)

Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Bad Dream

Tiny Toon Adventures: Defenders of the Universe (?)

Here's some Sega games on the Xbox off the top of my head:

Sega Soccer Slam

Crazy Taxi 3

House of the Dead 3

Sonic Heroes

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Phantasy Star Online

ESPN sports series

Otogi (published by Sega, developed by From Software)

Shenmue 2

Sega Gt Online (only $20 retail price)

For the Treasure list, there is:

Sin & Punishment (N64)

Bangaioh (N64/DC)

Gradius V (PS2, published by Konami)

ya, figured out like 2 weeks ago that bagaioh was an N64 release also...it's like the DC version cept not as pretty.

Sega's website is down. Apparently Xbox has a good website, they have complete lists of all their games. I've got Phantasy Star Online Ep1+2 on gamecube, so I'm not seeing any reason to pay for Xbox Live.

Sega List:

Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller

Gun Valkyrie

House of the Dead 3

Jet Set Radio Future

Otogi: Myth of Demons

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II

Sega GT 2002

Sega GT Online

Shenmue II

Soccer Slam

Sonic Heroes

Toe Jam & Earl III: Mission to Earth

...and sports games

Originally posted by ExCyber@Feb 18, 2004 @ 06:23 PM

Silpheed: The Lost Planet (PS2; joint development with Game Arts)

Hey, did you say joint development?! Wow, never knew about that! I guess it has the treasure logo somewhere in the opening/ credits..

Sin & Punishment (N64)

Bangaioh (N64/DC)

These are both in VGRebirth's database under their full titles (Tsumi to Batsu: Chikyu no Keishousha and Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioo / Bangai-O respectively)

Gradius V (PS2, published by Konami)

Yea, I verily hang my head in shame for missing that one. How the hell did that happen?

Originally posted by mountaindud@Feb 18, 2004 @ 05:41 PM

Secondly, are there any Xbox Live games that aren't cheesy PC FPS want-to-bes?

Believe it or not, xbox live has some very good "pc fps wannabe" games. A lot of them are lame ports, but there are some very very very good ones.

Project Gotham Racing 2 is on live and is really good. Sega's espn nfl, nhl, and nba games are good if you like sports games. And Capcom vs Snk 2 is a kick ass fighting game if you never played it and is virtually lag free.

I finally got an xbox with Otogi, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future, and Shenmue II (I thought I'd play it again to see how bad the English voiceover is).

Originally posted by Tagrineth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth)</div><div class='quotemain'>DDR Ultramix has Xbox Live support. :)

[/b]

Those games look fun, but my brother would kick my ass if he saw me playing it.

<!--QuoteBegin-NR Pickle

Believe it or not, xbox live has some very good "pc fps wannabe" games. A lot of them are lame ports, but there are some very very very good ones.

Project Gotham Racing 2 is on live and is really good. Sega's espn nfl, nhl, and nba games are good if you like sports games. And Capcom vs Snk 2 is a kick ass fighting game if you never played it and is virtually lag free.
[/quote]

I'll definitely get Capcom vs SNK 2 EO and PGR2. I'm also looking forward to playing Rainbow Six 3, Splinter Cell 2, and Tenchu 3 online.

You're not the only person in the world who hasn't played DDR.

Anyway, tell me how the online play is with Tenchu, if you buy it. Looks pretty cool, but I just can't picture how that would work in practice. I also found out that Rent-a-Hero No. 1 is going to see a release here, has anyone played the Dreamcast version before (or perhaps the original megadrive release)?

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Mar 27, 2004 @ 09:38 PM

You're not the only person in the world who hasn't played DDR.

Anyway, tell me how the online play is with Tenchu, if you buy it. Looks pretty cool, but I just can't picture how that would work in practice. I also found out that Rent-a-Hero No. 1 is going to see a release here, has anyone played the Dreamcast version before (or perhaps the original megadrive release)?

I am really looking forward to playing Tenchu online, but I'm not going to get any Live games until May closer to my Summer vacation. Rent a Hero...I've never heard of it, I'm going to look into that.

Back